Da Muzician Feat. FEDERATION - Go Dumb REMIX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
BETO916 said:
I'm tellin' you, we made so much noise on the YYT forums about bitin' Bay shit, they HAD to comply. LMAO!!
hahah yepp. everyone in the bay got all hyped up about it. i even saw ppls myspaces and the myspace bulletins blowing up about this. well at least they finally got some bay ppl to do the remix.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
damn... i just listened to it again... the beat hella slaps... damn... i can picture a music video for this... especially when ying yang namin all the cities

May 12, 2002
dope.st
RICKROCK said:
this cant be the real remix i just did it...i cant download 2 c if its the real shit, but i produced a real remix that go 2 work thats the 1 pimp. Wait 2 u hear that shit 1....
God DAMN. Rick Rocker took it personally and stepped it up a few levels, this new beat is about 100 times better than the original, the track now BLAPS. Da Muzicianz just been owned.

Dec 4, 2005
the beat slaps and the federation came hard but i still dont like the idea of da muzicians using bay slang. They should have also repped more bay area cities instead of naming alot of other cities that dont even know about goin dumb. The federation should have repped harder for that bay.

Dec 4, 2005
the feds killed on this song but da muzicians made a song about goin dumb like they are from tha bay. I dont approve this song for the simple fact that they are using bay slang knowing that slang from tha bay is always stolen. Dont be suprised if people think that go dumb comes from atlanta and not the bay. Da muzicians were wrong for making this song, this is my opinion.