D-SANE's TALLENT SHOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Damn... D you get a lot... A LOT of people trying to colaberate with you through this board. Before you know it your gonna be that big time producer with a 150 person line outside your offiace with everyone and their mom's trying out for new street level talent. This shit is amazing.. Your label is deffinatly on top of the game.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Before I know it? It's already happening......lol. There is already a line around the corner of people waiting to get beats......have albums mixed down......all that shit. I can't even keep up with all this shit......I'm working on 9 projects right now.....and I only work 6 days a week.....12 hours a day. I still can't keep up.......and people get frustrated because their shit is taking so long. If they only knew........

Maybe I should raise my rates??? lol

Thanks for the love too.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: 2 Words...(serious, though)...

tadou said:
Recruit Interns.

To do what? Mix down shit for him? LMAO......Riiiiiiight. Make beats for him? I don't think so. It's not a bad idea, I actually thought about asking him about that quite awhile ago but I never got around to it.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I surely appreciate all the love D-Sane has showed for me and Lil' G, you won't ever hear me cursing the man. Dood works harder than anybody else I know and then has to put up with constant: "ayo can I get in the studio today" shit from me and everyone else he's working with. Speaking of which... j/k, I'm already knowin..

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: Re: 2 Words...(serious, though)...

Sixxness said:
To do what? Mix down shit for him? LMAO......Riiiiiiight. Make beats for him? I don't think so. It's not a bad idea, I actually thought about asking him about that quite awhile ago but I never got around to it.
Precisely what i was thinkin...

Efficiency is key, and interns are the ideal source of economical viability from the employer's perspective (not to mention, VERY impressionable to banks/corporations/etc..).

But whadda i know? Im jus' lil ol' 18-year-old me :rolleyes:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
mo-x said:
I surely appreciate all the love D-Sane has showed for me and Lil' G, you won't ever hear me cursing the man. Dood works harder than anybody else I know and then has to put up with constant: "ayo can I get in the studio today" shit from me and everyone else he's working with. Speaking of which... j/k, I'm already knowin..
^^^Real talk. I appreciate tha love too, D!