>> D-SANE <<

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:
Lil G: Are you PERMANENTLY attatched to his dick, or what?
That's my little homie you dumbfuck.......seems like you're the one following people around with a hard-on fagboy! He was just over here at my house last night with Mo-X and Sarkastik recording.

I know it's hard for you to understand Tadou.........but there are several people on here that ACTUALLY know each other. I have met and/or kick it with and/or work with a bunch of people on this message board. Not everyone is like you Tadou........livin' on a pigfarm way out in Aberdookie.......with nothing but cyber buddies to talk to.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
And I still ain't got the CD yet. I'm sure it's just the mail system......A-Wax sent me 2 packages a few weeks ago......1 of them came in a couple days.......the other one took almost 3 weeks!!! I have no idea why........but shit is fucked up. I'm sure it will be here this week.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Your little homie, or your little cheerleader?

He look like a cheerleader to me....

And by the way....how many of the millions of Nirvana fans do you think cared that Kurt Cobain was from "Aberdookie"?

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

He just wants some studio time D. But going about it the wrong way. Ha ha ha ha " Nirvana"? I guess he freestyles GRUNGE!
Be serious Fagou.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Damn, thats some cold hearted shit....anyways...

there comes a time when talent is talent, and little petty shit like location and experience dont matter any more...y'all will learn soon enough.

SirAssLick, Time is money. stop fucking around and go work on your album. I aint tryin to wait til 2004 to hear it

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Thats a good one, ,,,,,, , sirasslick, I never heard that one before.
The album is done by the way,,,,,tell me when your freestyle album Vol. none is coming out, I heard you got Tim Dog on it.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Like i aint heard 'Fagou' before from 14 year olds (and yes, they LITERALLY were 14 years old)....at least try somethin new, like Lil Tadou-Wow....that one even made me laugh :eek: