@D-Sane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
is there any way i could get a copy of F.T.S.'s first album off of you?

lol.....yeah D, I want one too :)

However, I think all of them are gone if I'm not mistaken. :cry:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
for real....."fat ass sacks full of buds and leaves, never no fuckin stems or seeds" :) I'd take a burned copy as well.

Apr 25, 2002
When I ordered all the SLR cd's a long ass time ago, all D had was the cases for the Full Time Soldiers album, no cd's. So I ended up with a CD-R, but the original album case. I didn't mind getting the CD-R since D-sane had the original cases.....

May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
Cranky said:
When I ordered all the SLR cd's a long ass time ago, all D had was the cases for the Full Time Soldiers album, no cd's. So I ended up with a CD-R, but the original album case. I didn't mind getting the CD-R since D-sane had the original cases.....

why the fuck would anyone give a shit about what you just said

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Cranky said:
I got all the packaging......no original CD's. All I can do are CDR's.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:

We all can say tha same for you buddy!

For real....what the fuck was he sayin that stupid shit for?

@D....I'm gonna have to scoop one of the cd-rs....

Apr 25, 2002
^^ Im down to get the First FTS cd even though I already got it. My copy is scratched like a motherfucker, but why not show some real support and throw only $6 your way. Anyone that for some reason is still sleepin on this, wake the fuck up and think to yourself why you dont have this classic album. Lets help D-Sane get that new smooth, pimped out mercedes, lol. Check your e-mail.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^for real...i got a copy, but it's scratched to shit......only like 3 songs play.....

D.....i'm gonna get at you when i'm in town pimp.....