@ D-SANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
The majority of females on there don't care either....it's cool with them....the theory is "if the shoe fits wear it" so they aren't talking about you when they say bitch and hoe. I don't buy that argument, and I won't allow that disrespect no matter what female they are referring to. We have a hard enough time, and it sucks that we have to take that shit in a place that is supposed to be a safe haven for women. Anyway, like I said, that shows a lot about your character to take notice of that and I appreciate it immensely. It's apparently cool in this day and age to speak on the female gender like that, and it's nice to see a man take notice when it's gettin out of control.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
They're lucky I'm not in an administrative position over there.....othrwise I would regulate that shit. But what can you do when the moderator says shit like "WE don't mind"? For some reason the 2Pac song "Wonder Why They Call You Bitch" keeps runnin' thru my brainwaves.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I was wondering about that shit....but they took a poll...I was the only chick that said I thought it was inappropriate. All the others were like "don't sweat the small shit", "the girls on here are cool cuz they let us call them bitches and sluts and all they do in response is use the :D icon"....they must be brainwashed by all the "gangster" rap lyrics. I've received lukewarm response and labeled a feminist when I bring up female issues in the "Sistas" forum so I'm like fuck it....no more posts in there for me. I'm a career woman, I work my ass off, and I deserve respect. Sorry I'm venting, but it's nice to finally feel like someone gets it.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I feel you girl.....vent all you like. I wish there were more women like yourself in the world......intelligent, articulate, career oriented and full of self respect. And they wonder why men run them over? I wasn't feeling the whole "we took a poll and all the women said it's cool" comment either. C'mon.....somebody needs to do something to teach those GIRLS that shit ain't cool. I guess it's a sign of the maturity levels in there.

LOL......you? A feminist? Geez......