@ D-Sane...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'm thinkin' you should do one of those "Rap Over My Beatz And Win It Contestz" again and host it in this forum, but let anyone from anywhere get down. I'm thinkin' that would bring positive attention to this forum and maybe make a few new fanz of this NorthWest musick. Thatz just me thinkin'. LOL.

Also... did you ever get that MySpace e-mail I sent ya? I'm tryin' to buy your entire catalog plus some. Hit me back.

Apr 14, 2003
Haha, it's like, giving those who aren't fortunate enough to spit on a D-Sane beat, a chance to spit on a D-Sane beat. But a lotta cats don't really deserve it, IMO

E'fect said:
fosho shit sounds like a good idea but I do gotta say shit does sound like some "can I get a free D-Sane beat"... just holla at him he'll lace ya up pimpin... for the right price...
In all honesty thatz not what I intended, and in tha e-mail I sent D-Sane I am askin' about buyin' beatz from him. I just think it'z a great idea to shed light on this forum, NW artistz and producerz alike. Get some traffic in here ya know? And it dosen't gotta be all D-Sane, other producerz could pick up on tha idea. I just know D-Sane has done it before in tha Studio forum and quite a few headz turned out, and a lot voted. He in my opinion has tha best rep to get catz in here tryin' to get a "free beat".

Nov 30, 2002
"and thats some cold shit... fuckin around wit a thug, you'll get thrown in a tub full of period blood/ put on them gloves, cause im bout to get you dumped in the mud, and you'll get thrown in a ditch thats already been dug!"

that song was savage...