D-SANE WANTS TO KILL ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2003
D-SANE IS A GANGSTA

D-SANE SHOT AT ME LAST NIGHT AND IT WASN'T COOL. LUCKILY I CAN RUN REALLY FAST AND DODGED THE BULLETS, BUT THIS INTERNET BEEF HAS GONE TOO FAR.

I'M SORRY D-SANE. AND I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYBODY I'VE TALKED SHIT TO FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS. I'VE SEEN THE ERROR OF MY WAYS!:(

Jun 4, 2002
lmao.........just checked your profile i can't believe your 30 years
old!!! aint you a little to old to be gossipin like a little twelve year
old girl on a message board....get a job!!!!!

Aug 18, 2003
LOL yea okay dont be mad cuz your big homie got whooped on.

dont hate me cuz im tellin the truth.its not no rumor or no gossip its real shit that actually happened.tuck yo tail iin & go run 2 the SLR board potna

my age got nothin 2 do wit this.& the only 1 actin like a girl is you.lol

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SAM SAVAGE said:
lmao.........just checked your profile i can't believe your 30 years
old!!! aint you a little to old to be gossipin like a little twelve year
old girl on a message board....get a job!!!!!
He's really only like 17.

If you want to see ME dude.....come see ME. We can meet up halfway from here to Tac you little bitch and nub like some men. That of course means that you would have to get out from behind your computer for once.....but I think you can do it man.....I have faith. :rolleyes:

Aug 18, 2003
i've said it 1,000 times im done now im jus gonna clown you like the hoe you are.i tried 2 squash shit wit you but you dont want 2 so we'll let ride.nuff said

& if you wanna kill me then come & do it loc.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Monster Mashin said:
i've said it 1,000 times im done now im jus gonna clown you like the hoe you are.i tried 2 squash shit wit you but you dont want 2 so we'll let ride.nuff said
Call me bitch......206-989-6426.....let's get it crackin'! When and where? Sea-Tac Mall.....back parking lot? When? It's time to put an end to your life!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.....I just requested your banishment (again).....so go ahead and post as much as you can until the plug gets pulled on this ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.