d-sane... i think its time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
d-sane.. i think its time to drop a solo track for us to hear...

also... i think you should get ALL the SLR members and make an SLR anthem type song...

what do ya say?

pz :devious:

Aug 20, 2004
inasense206 said:

also... i think you should get ALL the SLR members and make an SLR anthem type song...

what do ya say?

They kinda already did....have you heard the track "Off The Richter"?SLR All-Stars baby....

May 4, 2002
inasense206 said:

The fans have been waiting along time for this, only if Mr. D-Sane didnt put in so much work he would have time to do a solo track.....

Apr 25, 2002
Toxsick said:
i dont think ive heard a dsane verse since FTS.
He's been on the IK and Byrdie albums as well.

I would love to see a solo album from D just like everyone else, but I don't think it would materialize. The guy is always grindin in the studio like no other and has a ton of projects on his hands. Plus prodution is the bread and butter, there is some real money to be made there.....

Dec 11, 2002
kaoz206 said:
The guy is always grindin in the studio like no other and has a ton of projects on his hands. QUOTE]

D-Sane is one of the busiest guys on the planet... the fact that he has time for anything or anyone else amazes me.

His newest project is BOMB... lol..

:devious: