d-sane equipment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It just doesn't look right when a guy named "RaginHomosexual" asks about another guy's equipment.......carry on......

May 17, 2002
HE USES A GENERAL ELECTRIC HAND HELD RECORDER WITH A OPTIMUS RADIO SHACK MIC AND ONE OF THOSE DRUM MACHINES WHERE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO HIT THE PADS WITH DRUMSTICKS AND HE HAS A 1986 CASIO MINI KEYBOARD (DA...DA....DA)
AND WHEN ARTISTS COME OVER THERE TO FLOW THEY HAVE TO PUT A BLANKET OVER THEIR HEADS TO GIVE IT THE EFFECT LIKE HE RECORDS IN A BOOTH, AND MIND YOU HE DOES THIS ALL IN HIS SHOWER IN THE BATHROOM ALL AT ONCE.....PRETTY TALENTED IF YOU ASK ME.......................................LOL

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
He posted a pretty big list of his equipment along time ago, the quality of music he puts out with it is very impressive. Maybe he will post the list again, it still might be around the forum on an old thread.

Jan 25, 2003
what do you know....in about 5 minutes..i find this:

Mr. D-Sane said:
So what does D-Sane use?

Computer (custom built)
-Pentium 3 700mhz (yeah....I need to upgrade my shit!)
-Asus Tek motherboard
-512mb ram
-2 Seagate SCSI HD's (9gb, 18gb storage drives)
-1 Seagate IDE HD (5gb...boot drive)
-1 IBM external USB 2.0 IDE HD (60gb storage drive)
-2 SCSI CD burners
-1 52x CDROM drive

Studio Software
-Cubase VST32 5.1 (multi-track recording)
-Cubase SX (multi-track recording)
-Sound Forge 6 (editing)
-ACID Pro 4 (sample editing & manipulation)
-Wavelab 4 (editing)
-CD Architect 5 (best program for CD creation! It was recently re-released....if you don't have it - get it! You'll thank me.)
+ more.....too much to list

Studio Hardware
-Layla Soundcard (one of the best soundcards made)
-Steinberg Midex 8 MIDI Interface (8 channel MIDI controller....works flawlessly with Cubase - best sequencer on the planet)
-Mackie 24 channel mixer
-Mackie HR824 monitor speakers
-Rode NT1 mic
-DBX 376 Analog to Digital mic pre amp
-1 ADAT 8 track recorder
-Korg Triton keyboard
-Korg N364 keyboard
-E-Mu Mo Phatt sound module
-Roland MKS-50 analog synth sound module
-2 Technics 1200 turntables.....with 2,000+ records
-Audio Technica studio headphones with headphone amp in booth
-Tape deck, CD player, graphic EQ

I think that's it? lol

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BANETHEMERCILES said:
HE USES A GENERAL ELECTRIC HAND HELD RECORDER WITH A OPTIMUS RADIO SHACK MIC AND ONE OF THOSE DRUM MACHINES WHERE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO HIT THE PADS WITH DRUMSTICKS AND HE HAS A 1986 CASIO MINI KEYBOARD (DA...DA....DA)
AND WHEN ARTISTS COME OVER THERE TO FLOW THEY HAVE TO PUT A BLANKET OVER THEIR HEADS TO GIVE IT THE EFFECT LIKE HE RECORDS IN A BOOTH, AND MIND YOU HE DOES THIS ALL IN HIS SHOWER IN THE BATHROOM ALL AT ONCE.....PRETTY TALENTED IF YOU ASK ME.......................................LOL
lol^ Bane ur a fooo for that one.....

:rolleyes: