D-Sane and Doomsday/Cin Sity Records do the damn thang!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Just thought I'd let everyone know that we just closed the deal on the purchase of 20 D-Sane slumps........so watch for a bunch of their upcoming releases to feature ya boy!

And remember that you can always check them out at http://www.siccness.net/vb/forumdis...e=30&forumid=17

I heard Spice 1 laced one of my beats for my boy in New Mexico too......I ain't heard it yet though. The list grows...........

Apr 25, 2002
That's sick as fuck D. Congratulations on the business moves. I can't even imagine how tight Doomsday over Not 2 Sane productions will be. By the way, who's your boy in New Mexico that Spice 1 laced with your slumps???

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i told ya you never know what D's got up his sleeve.....there is ALWAYS more....lol....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Thanks ya'll.......I'm tryin' to get it there....while others yap about it!

My dude from New Mexico.....his name is Diabla.....from Desolated Records. That's about all I know about them. I'm sure they have some product droppin' soon and will let me know when it does....then I'll post it up.