d.roc - "da terror scarror" killa krew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
sup everyone, im lookin for:

the underground tape of d.roc - "da terror scarror" and also the underground tape of tommy tee "where da bud at"...im searchin for the Og or just mp3's
let me know if anyone can help me!thanks

Apr 19, 2006
Untouchable211 said:
i've never heard of that D-Roc tape. do you know of any other Mississippi UG tapes?
yeah back in the days before they released the killa krew compilation, they drop sum underground tapes...the both above, and i've heared that krazy j also got an underground T. other tapes...mmh...pistol maine got one, but i forgot the name, killa thugs - murder in mississippi but they're also a lil bit outta memphis, i think hooked up wid tommy wright back then.i have to look a bit in my mp3's after ms tapes. post sum the next days

Mar 2, 2004
Kriminal Klan Mafia - Buck In Da South is a tight MS UG tape, with the 2 best tracks of the Killa Krew Compilation IMO, "Aint No Luv" & "Dont Cross This Click".

Apr 19, 2006
Ant-1 said:
Kriminal Klan Mafia - Buck In Da South is a tight MS UG tape, with the 2 best tracks of the Killa Krew Compilation IMO, "Aint No Luv" & "Dont Cross This Click".
do you got it on mp3?i'm searchin for it a long time!let me know maybe we can trade sumthin...

Jun 26, 2005
gkomotso said:
yeah back in the days before they released the killa krew compilation, they drop sum underground tapes...the both above, and i've heared that krazy j also got an underground T. other tapes...mmh...pistol maine got one, but i forgot the name, killa thugs - murder in mississippi but they're also a lil bit outta memphis, i think hooked up wid tommy wright back then.i have to look a bit in my mp3's after ms tapes. post sum the next days
yeah that Killa Thugs "Murder In Mississippi" was on Street Smart, and so was Lil Watts, who is also from MS. i love that Killa Thugs tape.