D-LO NEW!!!! LAST YOUNG CURT DISS!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
for those who dont young curt from what i know is he someone walnut creek is obsessed with. people at my school have kicked it with him and were on some groupie shit thinking they're best friends with him and telling me to do tracks with him because. and one of my ooooold ass girlfriends dated him lol

im not a fan of young curt but ill check this song out and will try not to be biased.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002

im surprised so many people have not heard of young curt. i mean im not a fan, and he aint popular really, but i been slapped these songs a while back. And his music been hot on the jerkin scene i believe. sounds somewhat like d-lo, i didnt really notice that til just now, but........why are they beefin? i still dont get it, clearly D-LO career is in a place where he dont need to diss young curt lol but i dont know the whole story so, fuck it

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
WHO??????

How are you going to be beefing with someone, when you dont even have a career yet. If you have diss songs out before you even have dropped a cd, then you probably arent going to get to far along with this rap career.

Fools got this shit all backwards now. 50 fucked the game up with this female, jealousy beefing for attention shit that rap is so comsumed with.

Just make some fucking music.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
^ i agree about the sound quality. just another reason why im wondering "why is d-lo even bothering with this???" young curt is 17 years old lol shouldnt he be beefin with sleepy d?

Apr 14, 2006
I believe that Kurt was Mac Dre's manager....not sure though. I beleive he he did some time for the Romper Room gang robbery stint. I dont think he got as much time as Dre did though.

Jan 9, 2009
So wait, this D-Lo guy is dissing some kid in high school?

Thats some hoe shit.
fuck that. if you rap you a target regardless of age or education.
anybody can get it.

d-lo can diss whoever the fuck he wanna diss.

plus most of his fans are in high school, so if a diss is goin around that his fans are hearin about and askin about...its nothin for him to jump on the mic and spit a few bars because hes a rapper. thats what rappers do: rap

its like when toys try to go over kings. ..of course the king dont have to go out and cap every tag throw up and piece the toy has but its the principle of the matter.

Feb 2, 2005
man makea fucking mp3 of the shit.... 30 minutes to dl a wav file? hahahahahah rookies!
I WOULD OF MADE IT A MP3 BUT MY ITUNES IS FUCKED UP AND I RAN OUT TRIALS ON THE PROTOOLS AINT TRYING TO PAY FOR THAT SHIT WHEN I TUNES IS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN SOMEONE POST THE TRACK ON YOUTUBE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!