D J Quik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
htb is missin the whole point..

oh well

i think it would be hella cool.. we all know he is a badass producer, but yes, he would have to change a lil bit..

peace

H

H. T. B

I know what your saying. Your saying Quik would need to make a different style track. But you should know that wouldn't be a problem because Quik is a versatile producer. But we all know thats a slim chance that those two would do a track anyway.

There styles were never match no matter what.

Aug 18, 2002
yea i feel ya on that too.. he def very versatile.. but it would be prolly in our lil dream world that this would ever happen tho..

ALTHOUGH! i did get to see NOW IT'S ON LIVE! so shit, ya never know what could happen... if ya havent seen the vid HOLLA>.. its amazin

Dec 30, 2002
Man the more I think about it WFT are yall sayin? Quik and Tech are both so versatile netheir one would have to change thier styles. Tech could rap to any beat I've heard of Quiks I'm sure. Quik could make any type of beat that fit the subject they was speakin on. Most likely broads though. Or even some real street life shit. Exspecially wit both of them being down wit Damus(Bloods). They both say they ain't bangin just providers so who knows what they'll speak on. Quik is to me Def is my favorite producer.