d.e. review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
kendonesia said:
Yotta get em in this order... (assuming you have Planet Zero already)
Damn that D.E.
Look me in my face though!
Instrumania Level B
Street Monster

i do have planet zero (need another one though cuz blackula skips)

why should i get them in that order?

Mar 17, 2006
Area-10 said:
Its from send that jackal on Fahrenheit Underbelly. Thats a good album if you dont have it i would recomend it.
damn no wonder i didnt know i had this CD twice and lost it both times or actually i accidentally broke one but its been so long since ive herd it i need to get that shit to complete my DE collection and the rise and fall soundtracc, man i love the "lift me higher " song

Jul 9, 2005
.45 said:
i do have planet zero (need another one though cuz blackula skips)

why should i get them in that order?
To hear how the D.E. has made certain changes and progressed through his unique style.

Dec 3, 2005
ahaha DE jus told you foos that was from a song homie! what u aint a DE fan?? that is from one of his songs!!

"Kill da jackal. Da jackal is the misunderstandin that got em. that realed in and got em. then theres the DE, then theres the DE"

learn about it mayne u thought i was talkin shit but its just classic DE shit mayne

like....

"da trick nigga wanna race....naw im cooooooo"
or
"drinkin 3 day old soda out my cup holda, southside tactic to discuise the odor, shit yestaday i think louge spit in that soda: fuck it i done did shit much bolder"

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Mr The DE said:
lol! Thats from a song. Thanks findin out bout Our world of Fahrenheit. We are the Rulemakers!

it's all gravy. i been riding this ship since 2000 and gon keep the petal to metal with it