D-Dubb "See U Go" Indie video shoot.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Recently, Take Over Entertainment has been trying to find out how to find there nich. Doing that, they came up with the ideals of making our product more interative. Since the goal from the start was to be a multi-media entertainment company, they thought why not start now? Since then, they stay armed with mutipal digital cams which has led to a library of footage. So soon they plan to take it a step futher as independents, and make the package a lil better for the fans. Now they have a young director on staff with a good eye and ready to work for the cause. Now you can plan to see music videos, enhanced CDs, and DVDs to some. Starting it off, will be the 1st indie video for D-Dubb and his smash hit "See U Go", #8 on his latest CD, D-Dubb - "Mr. Simpson"(Hip Hop Soul Vol. 1). Here is an brief discription of how the video shoot went down.

The Making of D-Dubb's video...#18 See U Go, took place in Bakersfield California, Feb 27th 2005. First off I have to give mad props to all of Dubb's family and folx in Bakersfield. They are some very warm and welcoming people up there. It was a different atmosphere, but in a good way. Up-N-Coming director Harold Tha Hogg, Money Ernin, D-Dubb's brother Tall Kann, and E-Moe handled the entire video shoot. It tarted out around noon on the keyboard in a friend of the families home. Dubb rehearsed the song in full just playing the keys while filming, and then he was filmed singing a long to the entire song at the keyboard. The sunlight shining in at the time made it a bit difficult to get the right lighting, but, I think the guys did job of communicating to get a good shoot. Then we moved it over to Tall Kann's house in (The Hood) for real, where things started to livening up a bit more. Tall Kann and his wife acted out a scene for the video which started out with Tall Kann pulling up in his car a few days too late. Coming home to his irritated wife and kids, they have it out, and she booted him out. The scene was so tight, it seemed real. Them we took it to a parking garage and filmed Dubb singin all over the roof top from many different angles. In some of the shots Dubb was looking down from the top of the lot, with a cam man down below, and a cam filming up top with the Man also. Then we drove half way down the garage and briefly stopped for another quick shot with all of the cars and folx that came for support. Tight! Then we went down on the outside of the garage where they hopped in Tall Kann's truck and drove a few up the street. I know that scene had to turn out sicc, as they filmed Dubb walking towards the moving truck giving it his all. Next there were a few shots of him walkin down the sidewalk singing the verses. The last take was at the stairway, looking down over the railing which ended the day in applause. It might seem a lil short, but believe it wasn't. There was a lot of work, effort, thought, and especially support put into this independent video. Once again, right on Bakersfield, and all of D-Dubb's family. The love was strong out there, I even felt it. The camera crew and producers, you guys are Sicc, and I know that it will all come together correctly. Good luck to D-Dubb, and keep singing that hip hop soul.

On they way home, we were listing too 102.5 once we got close enough to tune it in, and found out that a local rapper by the name of Big Rell had passed away at the age of 32. The radio mentioned it on the air during the new show called "The Future Flavor Show", featuring 2 hours of local artist. The show plays from 8-10 p.m. on Sundays so tune in if you are ever in the area.

R.I.P. Big Rell

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i LOVE this song...one of my favorites of his album...is this album gonna be re-released with this on it? cuz i already got the album but got it way back when it was released....tight shit though.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Good looking stay tuned. And we will be rereleaseing the D-Dubb album but when we get a good deal. Right now we're just trying to move on to other things and new releases. Dubb will start recording his new aldum in like may, so we plan to make that package real big with a DVD and more. So we will have the video on there for sure. Plus we will be putting it on the website soon, so stay in touch and log on to paystylemusic.com Here are a few pics.

Jul 1, 2004
im feelin dubbz whole cd. shits tight. i luv the voice. i lliek the style. hes been putin it down for siccmade for too many years for me not to be feelin his shit. keep it up dubb. emoe too. siccmade got talent.

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
yeah thats me

High Dro 916 said:
im feelin dubbz whole cd. shits tight. i luv the voice. i lliek the style. hes been putin it down for siccmade for too many years for me not to be feelin his shit. keep it up dubb. emoe too. siccmade got talent.

Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!! this Takeover Ent., Dubbasong Pro. and Paystylele Music
Siccmade family members with our own companies check out our websit at
www.paystylemusic.com
and let me know what it do

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
High Dro 916 said:
im feelin dubbz whole cd. shits tight. i luv the voice. i lliek the style. .

agreed..

Personal favorites are Do my thang, Innocent, mac 10, Music Rhapsody, The blues, why hate, see u go, High life Everday(thatz my jam)....I like just about all of em...appreciate the quality of music you put out DUBB..not once did I ever feel cheated when I bought your CD...I too have been feelin you since I first heard you(back in da dayz) and you did make A LOT of siccmade songs sound better...and thanks to E-Moe for looking out for Dubb, because it has been a long time coming....may God bless the both of you with much success in the future...

oh yeah Dubb who is that girl singing with you on EBK 4's "holding on?"

"Everytime I try to leave you alone
Makes me want to drink til I drop out, makes me want to be alone no doubt".....tight chorus

do you create all of the choruses yourself when you sing on other people's tracks or do they tell you what to say? or is it both sometimes?

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
thanx for the recognition the girl was named jazzy but that was one of those Black Market stolen shitz but if you could hear the real mix that was way tight fa sho but Lynch and me created that one but most of the time i do write aall my hooks and verses

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Dubbasong said:
thanx for the recognition the girl was named jazzy but that was one of those Black Market stolen shitz but if you could hear the real mix that was way tight fa sho but Lynch and me created that one but most of the time i do write aall my hooks and verses

Is there a way to hear the real mix? if not, itz coo