CZW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
any of yall ever watched this wrestling? man they take that ECW type shit to another level. these folks are some damn fools. i thought it couldnt get any crazier than ECW

Jan 18, 2006
i think i have a dvd from them, arent they the ones that hit eachother with light bulbs and shit? the thing about these "indy extreme" promotions is most of them dont have ANY talent, theyre just dumb enough to wreck their bodies

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
The only thing I ever saw of theirs was some highlight reel video showing hella retarded bumps that no one and I mean no one should even try. Ive heard them called the first actual professional backyard wrestling company. I know they recently were envolved in an Invasion angle with Ring of Honor who actually ended up putting them over in their own home town.

Jun 9, 2002
timdown said:
i think i have a dvd from them, arent they the ones that hit eachother with light bulbs and shit? the thing about these "indy extreme" promotions is most of them dont have ANY talent, theyre just dumb enough to wreck their bodies

you aint lying its like the people getting hurt for no reason. they showed one clip of one dude backstage, the light bulb glass had left gashes in his legs and shit. blood was just pourin out all his senseless wounds. that shit is purely for shock value

Jan 18, 2006
yea ecw did some shit like that, but the people who did it, dudleys, dreamer, foley, new jack, knew what they were doing. I could let someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat, theres no talent there

May 11, 2002
Man that was wild, now that's how hardcore is supposed to be done. I enjoyed that. Anyone have the video for cage of death 6? That sounds like one worth checking out too.

May 31, 2007
I know this is a old topic.. But i thought id bump it rather then making a new thread. ANy of yall still watch this? I been watching it for quite a few years.. ANy of you watch any of the CAGE OF DEATH's thats some insane shit right there

Aug 24, 2003
yea ecw did some shit like that, but the people who did it, dudleys, dreamer, foley, new jack, knew what they were doing. I could let someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat, theres no talent there
lol new jack for real? the same dude who threw someone off of catwalk scaffolding with the intention to kill them by having their head bash against the ring post? same dude who severely gashed open the forehead of some guy who just happened to show up and fill in for a match to the point where the guy almost died and is handicapped?

May 31, 2007
i got about 20 czw dvds now...tournament of deaths and cage of deaths are the best
Damn.. thats alot more then me haha... I only got the Sick nick DVD... Scarred i think it was called.. Umm Some CZW tape where that one japanese dude was wearin the monkey tail and had that set on fire and got his arm fucked up hella good. Then i got the Cage of death with the 2 rings and the scaffold at the top with that dude on it. and I got the last Cage of death they had