CZAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it'z been fun talking shit back and forth but ima stop now. LOL. good shit tho at least you dont take it to tha ass and want to brawl over football teamz like tha fanz of a certain bay area team do.... your quote is still stayin in my sig tho! LOL.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Its all good!! I never take internet personally and especially if its from sum one I dont know feel me?? But I have to say I will continue to clown your team if they continue with weak play!! Now if u admit that they aint good and that they wont make the playoffs, then I wont clown them as bad because then I will see that u are bein realistic about your team!! But I will admit u aitn a s bad as "tone dog the 1-3"!! He has unrealistic espectations from yall team!! he basically guarantees victories everyweek!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
well i will admit that if they keep playing tha way they have been, they wont make tha playoffz. we'll have to wait and see but if they dont switch shit around they'll be home come late December/early January. all i can do is hope they get their shit together.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
Hhahahahahaha!
Hey Czar!
You're still gay and so is your team LOL!

Don't trip man, I got a cowboy fan who comes home every weekend to watch the games and I give him hell all the time.
I hate your fucking team in a rival sort of way so nothin personal in my part.

Gay man, really fuckin gay. Livin in the Yay and ain't got no love for the 9ers. And to make matters worse, you're a cowbitch fan.
Lame man, really lame....
:cool: