Cyborg is on steroids....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
I cant be the only one who thinks this....

dont be so naive....

she is WAY TO CUT for a female....the only way a female can get like that is roids...its not natural for a female body to be like that...there has to be something artificial in her system...

i mean...it almost appears shes taking on masculine traits...like her jaw/face...and body structure...

i GUARANTEE that bitch doesnt even hav a period anymore...

i just hate how mainstream shit is these days...no will talk about it (ie Yahoo.com)

May 6, 2009
Believe it or not, but there are women out there even more cut than Cyborg that don't juice. There's no proof, she gets tested just like all the rest of the fighters and has never failed.....

Feb 12, 2004
Honestly tho who isn't on stuff??? If you've ever trained in your life you would know you get beat the fuck up and are always hurt/injured. These guys train and work out so much it's kind of stupid to expect them not to be on anything. Personally I don't give a shit about steroids.

Jan 5, 2006
at my gym all the brazilians were praising cyborg.. saying she's beautiful.. i dont blame them, shes from their home country and shit. But IMO Carano is wayyyyy better looking.

Nov 7, 2006
at my gym all the brazilians were praising cyborg.. saying she's beautiful.. i dont blame them, shes from their home country and shit. But IMO Carano is wayyyyy better looking.
IMO almsot every person on earth thinks carano is better looking. gina carano is just hot no matter what. now that cyborg bitch looks like a fucking cyborg

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Honestly tho who isn't on stuff??? If you've ever trained in your life you would know you get beat the fuck up and are always hurt/injured. These guys train and work out so much it's kind of stupid to expect them not to be on anything. Personally I don't give a shit about steroids.
From what I've heard; Hendo, Fedor and Clay Guida... That might be it though lol