(((cyber monday = 10% off of $50 or 15% off of $100)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
The ebay global shipping program is useless so is negative people vowing for positivity when they a bit under pressure.

nearly every collector i know (and dats a lot) says mr mikal is one of the worst sellers ever, arrogant & treating buyers like shit and responsible for a lot of negativity in this oop rap collectin community.

just check his shop everything dats not just worthless has a price atleast 500% times as high as the usual market price. dats fucked up for buyers.

check how he replies to messages, mostly arrogant and unfriendly doesnt help he ends the messages with "we say thank you"

actions speak louder than words. sometimes would be better to write a friendly content as to write arrogant but end the message with a cheesey "thank you" (which makes the tone of the message even more arrogant one could say even cynic)

i wrote simple things about shipping costs and he ended his first message with "Sorry, but you keep getting bad information. We do appreciate you voicing your honest concerns. Thank you."
dats like saying "you is an idiot and i dont care for your opinion but expect you to be dumb enough to not realize if i pack it into super friendly words in an total unusual tone for a simple discussion on a rap board".

in the western world since years we stopped to be exaggregated friendly when we say negative things because we felt we treat everybody as smart enough to realize content and not being blinded by the form since its hella arrogant to not expect this from the person we talk too.
its about modesty. if you say something negative say it clean, dont insult people but just say it like it is instead of fakin around by packing it in friendly words when the content means something different.
and also if you say something positive. say it str8, if you exaggregate everybody will feel you dont really mean what you say.

further its about adapt a situation, on a rap board we dont use the same language a multinational telephone/internet company uses when they cut your contract because you didnt paid the last 4 months (but dats on a sidenote just if you want to be serious if you want to be funny do it)

its hypocritical when mr mikal writes: We are a small business, that's trying to provide fun and great atmosphere for everybody

when just a view at the prices in his shop shows he fucks it up for oop collectors (and i dont say to sell stuff lower as usual so everybody is superhappy but this totally crazy (talkin atleast 500% above usual prices) raising of prices he does since years is simply fucked up and makes a shit atmosphere for buyers and takes away joy)

so how are words needed when your actions speak the opposite?

treat collectors with respect first by how you interact with em (not arrogant, off top, out of reality like you joke em by bein superfriendly in words when you say negative things as far as content) second by prices

positivity? is it positivity when a package worth 30$ doesnt get delivered, the trackingnumber shows it and the buyer due 2 dat gets his money back to write half a page essay here about the buyer?

you should realize if you a negative person sometimes you will have to stand up for it. and its not the others to blame who speak up about your negativity you should question yourself.

im a positive person, honest & friendly, never jacked anybody and do many favors to people.

but if i see something negative sometimes i will speak up about it. i dont become negative then, i try to stop negativity with it. funny how people who fucked up so many people start to cry for positivity when confronted with their negativity.

oh and i voted for mr mikal as moderator and i would still do the same because unlike most collectors i dont just see him negative but i also feel everybody should be able to face critics.

and if you tell me twice LC numbers are no trackingnumbers and i know 100% if i couldnt proove you the opposite you would quote me on dat, and when i give you proof you wrong you say its lame to talk about it .. lol thats as hypocritical as if you mr mikal, sincere, mintunderground vowes for postivity.

words arent needed do something instead.

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
oh and i got reply from paypal. they dont need delivery confirmation.

they need proof something got shipped. the proof has to include:

-name of the carrier
-date of shipment
-name & address of the sender
-name & address of the recipient

no delivery confirmation. all those 4 required things are included in the LC trackingnumbers usps now gives automatically without extra payment if you ship something overseas. so LC trackingnumbers let you win any paypal claim saying something got not delivered.

the case you mr mikal lost was a case where you used extra tracking so the package could be tracked at a point showing it couldnt be delivered and was about to be sent back to you. of course paypal sides with the buyer even before the package is back at you because they can see the package will never get to the recipient and will sooner or later be back at you. like i said on the first site dats something totally different as the shipment with LC numbers i talked about.

i dont wanna put salt into wounds but you should ask yourself how you could say over and over in here paypal, the credit card companies, the banks etc need delivery confirmation and when i asked you for proof because i doubted it you wrote 100 sentences about whatever just didnt gave no proof dat they want a delivery confirmation.
also i wonder how you got a warning at ebay typing in an LC number ... and when i read this thread what i wrote and what i got for replies i think why did i even tried to spread knowledge. but for the good of it in future you can use LC numbers like i told you in my first message, lower your shipping costs and possibly attract more buyers due 2 dat. if you stop makin ridiculous prices on the hard to find stuff from your shop maybe even more. and if you interact real friendly by content & form with collectors maybe even even more.

peace

Props: hEaTa
Sep 4, 2004
oh yeah about mikal u got a point lambo, the only time i bought from him he imposed me to cancel the buy and to send the money outside of ebay. On top of that i received a rotten cd (scratched as hell, tab marks, there even had adhesive on cover!) while he was discribing it as MINT.
the CD in question was Loc'd out clique bought for 99$, was 4 or 5 years ago, just before he begins to use ebay as blog (flooding ebay with useless auctions and hilarious prices).

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
oh yeah about mikal u got a point lambo, the only time i bought from him he imposed me to cancel the buy and to send the money outside of ebay. On top of that i received a rotten cd (scratched as hell, tab marks, there even had adhesive on cover!) while he was discribing it as MINT.
the CD in question was Loc'd out clique bought for 99$, was 4 or 5 years ago, just before he begins to use ebay as blog (flooding ebay with useless auctions and hilarious prices).
You lying, because I've never had a Loced Out Clique to sale. You must be confusing me with Midwestrapz aka ebizznezz?

I will always stand up when I'm being lied on. Sorry, but you sound like you hate me for "NO" real reason at all and you're blaming me for a transaction on an item that I didn't even have for sale. I've had one Loced Out Click CD and guess what?....It's still in my collection. Sorry, but it wasn't me.

Sep 4, 2004
LOL wtf im reading ; there is only one mr_mikal who came up on ebay around 2004. i don't mistake, it was you. I can accept u forgot since it's been a while and i haven't bitched about my dissatisfaction, i kept the cd, shutted my mouth, and put u on my banned list. But please dont come with the "blablabla hate speech blabla hater blabla everyone hatin on me". Im no hater i just dont forget the fraudulent sellers

Last edited:
Props: Lambo Ryda
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
@ Lambo

Man, tell the world how you really feel? You're an emotional wreck, like a girl on her period.

You're really mad at me for:

Sounding arrogant? (You sound insecure)
Pricing my items the way I want too? (There mine and I can price them for a millions dollars if I want too. Don't buy them, it's that simple.)
For us not agreeing on the terms of tracking and "First Class International Mail"?
My choice to use proper English/dialog?

Wow! You would think that I did something person to you; something that was worth all of this wasted time, hate, and negative energy. Man, you would've thought that I stole from you, fucked your women, kicked your dog or some personal shit like that.

Not only are you acting emotional, you're acting entitled right about now. Are people supposed to act like..."Oh no, Lambo doesn't like it, so I better do what he wants, because if I don't...he's going to get mad at me for no reason at all and call me horrible names like "Arrogant". Really? Get over yourself.

You're a trip my man.

Really? I can't believe this. You're mad at me because I sound arrogant? I would never expose myself like this to the masses on a social network. It's not a good look for you bro. Heck it's not a good look for anybody.

Grow up and find a real reason to be mad at me. If this response gives you a better reason or any reason to be mad at me, then so be it. I can't help you with that and I'm okay with that. Hopefully somebody else or maybe you will save yourself from shit like this.

I've never done shit to you, but you apparently feel as though I did, so if you need to hear it...then here it is..."Sorry". Hopefully that helps bro.

At this point, a normal person would stop themselves from acting like this, but your unwarranted and uncontrollable anger for me and possible others won't allow you to stop this nonsense. Your hatred most likely runs so deep, that it will continue and drive you to give another man all of your power, time and energy. Even when that man has never asked you for your power, time and energy.

I ain't got nothing but love for you - Heavy D. (R.I.P.)
I ain't mad at ya - 2Pac (R.I.P.)

May 27, 2006
read the thread. you was writing all type of bullshit, misinform people to say it with your words and on top of dat in a arrogant tone. in the end you tried to turn everything 180 degrees around by saying in a subliminal way i would be negative for not just accepting the bullshit you wrote (like we know now with reason i didnt accept it) so i felt to tell you dat its completely irrational how you act.

you the one with the superlong messages, 1000 sentences no meaning etc you on a period or how you think just because somebody else writes a longer text he must be on it too?

get yourself together, you should be ashamed instead of still be talkin.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
LOL wtf im reading ; there is only one mr_mikal who came up on ebay around 2004. i don't mistake, it was you. I can accept u forgot since it's been a while and i haven't bitched about my dissatisfaction, i kept the cd, shutted my mouth, and put u on my banned list. But please dont come with the "blablabla hate speech blabla hater blabla everyone hatin on me". Im no hater i just dont forget the fraudulent sellers
I still don't know what you're talking about, but you may be right...I may have forgot. I didn't even join eBay until January of 2004, so you may be right and I may not remember. I do know this...I use to just buy CD's back then and post them as I bought them. Please excuse me for an honest mistake, if I did make one. I was a rookie and didn't know shit about anything. I would put OOP and shit like that in my descriptions, because I seen everybody and their momma do it. I didn't even know what OOP mean, HTF, and what the fuck people meant by the term "G-Funk". "G-Funk" was easier to figure out, because it sounds like P Fuck, which is one of the many types of music that I was raised on. Believe me, not too many people is the U.S. walks around talking about "G-Funk". Heck, most people still don't know the term G-Funk and other lose terms that float around the internet like that.

All I'm saying is, that I may have, but that was not my intentions. I would go to a store, but a CD, list the CD, sale it and list it. All of the other knowledge came with trial and error. You learn a lot when you see people going crazy for a CD and when all of the sudden some guy in another country starts to email you about all sorts of shit.

Man, If did do that...I'm sorry. I have no qualms with saying so. I have no problems with accepting responsibility.

Shit, I didn't even, not how to rate a CD back then. Heck...I didn't know shit about eBay or the internet. Yes, I know my music, but this whole selling music, terminology and what have you was new to me back in those days. I didn't even understand the magnitude of influence that this music (that my uncle sold, that I listened to while growing up wild and while I was banged out and Crippin' on the East Side and Montbello street that I grew up in) had/has on people outside of the U.S. All of this was new to me back then.

Man, you just took me back to my essence. This whole online thing was fun back in those days.

I sincerely hope that you understand and accept my apologies. Nah, I don't remember this event nor that CD, but it could've happened.

P.S. I didn't proof read this response, so ignore the roughness in the flow of its reading.

Props: untouchable
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
read the thread. you was writing all type of bullshit, misinform people to say it with your words and on top of dat in a arrogant tone. in the end you tried to turn everything 180 degrees around by saying in a subliminal way i would be negative for not just accepting the bullshit you wrote (like we know now with reason i didnt accept it) so i felt to tell you dat its completely irrational how you act.

you the one with the superlong messages, 1000 sentences no meaning etc you on a period or how you think just because somebody else writes a longer text he must be on it too?

Man, you're something else.

Don't worry...I'll take your responsibility of your words, hate and actions on the chin for you. It's all me and it's totally my fault. Sorry.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com

We simply don't agree. Is that okay? Is it that to hard to get past us not agreeing? Are you that angry over elementary issues of disagreeing. You still stuck on the "First Class International Mail"? You can't let that go either? The world was only built for you and your opinions. Nobody can't disagree with you. Let it go my man...really stop it. You're insane.

May 27, 2006
haha why did you put "edit" on my post when you just let be what i wrote? was a nice joke ha? you want credit for it?

no its all good, no word about how you always said paypal needs a delivery confirmation which turned out to be total bullshit? this was what the discussion was about.
you stuck on some "arrogant" word dat i just put there to show you why its ridiculous if you say others arent positive?
sadly i have to leave now but take care and we do appreciate you voicing your honest concerns etc

Dec 14, 2010
Seriously, publish that posts to a book format and release it like a "pushkin onegin tatyana's letters".

Post from LAMBO
Post from Mikal
Post from untouchable
Post from Charles

btw i should have mentioned who charles is lol
that was the CEO of this project

Also big up Kanye West for inspirational moments being put out through for followed letters because if not Kanye then it will not happen.

And of course last but not least - God.

We do appreciate you voicing your honest concerns. Thank you

^
Al Fishman

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
im suprise, glad to see you admitting u maybe messed up... suddenly i feel like i have been mean to you in my post... at least the cd was playing flawlessly haha

true
Thank you.

I never had a hard time taking responsibility for anything.

You're the first person to actually talk to me and state what their honest problem was with me. I appreciate you for that. I thank you for that, because your statement let me know that you had a problem me and It gave me the opportunity to respond to a problem that was real. It was problem that I don't take too lightly. I don't take my integrity as a person, father or seller for granted. Thanks for coming at me like a man an not with all of this passive aggressive questioning and verbal assault bullshit. That shit isn't necessary. Thanks again for being 1 Hunned with me. Hopefully we can build from here on out.

Oh yeah...One more thing! Back in those days...I wouldn't of even known the value of a CD like that. Shit, back then...I literally bought CD's in the used bin, posted them to eBay and the rest was history. I didn't even gain the knowledge of price or the fact that it would be wiser for me to investigate the CD's that I bought, until those emails from people all of the world came through. Shit I sold countless CD's and tapes out of my personal collection back then, because I thought that they would be easy to find again. Needless to say, I still haven't got back most of those person copies since. I'm still missing my Comatose Syndicate "Welcome To Eternity", B. Black "Take Ya Time B" on CD (P.S. it's one of the worst albums that I've ever listened to, but I love and support all of my hometown/Denver potnas. Besides, he's a personal homeboy that I grew up with), and my Filthy Phil "Manhunt" cassette tape that I accidentally sold to 5.0. I sold that to him, because I thought that I had another copy. It was about 2 months later, before I recognized my mistake. Heck I didn't really learn about pricing for at least a year and that was after I bought my Uncles inventory when I closed the doors to his record store. He closed his doors in December of 2004 and I bought his inventory in like April of 2005. I sold accidentally sold that Filty Phil to 5.0 in like late 2005. Like I said, back then I didn't even realize that I wasn't going to see a lot of those albums again.

Thanks for the convo! Much love

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
haha why did you put "edit" on my post when you just let be what i wrote? was a nice joke ha? you want credit for it?

no its all good, no word about how you always said paypal needs a delivery confirmation which turned out to be total bullshit? this was what the discussion was about.
you stuck on some "arrogant" word dat i just put there to show you why its ridiculous if you say others arent positive?
sadly i have to leave now but take care and we do appreciate you voicing your honest concerns etc
Because the "Quote" button is next to the "Edit" button and I accidentally hit the "Edit" button. Yes, my option buttons may differ from yours, so you may or may not see what I'm talking about, but that's why the "Edit" button was hit when I was trying to "Quote" your post.

It was that simple. It's not a conspiracy against you by the big, bad and always arrogant wolf.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
@ Lambo

Hey, man. I'm going to do to you, what I wish you would've done to/towards me from the beginning. I'm going to hit you up on the PM on here or facebook. I don't act this way in other peoples threads, because I have never dug it when people air out their personal issues with another person via social networks or whatever. It has never been a good look for anybody who does this in my opinion. So with respect...we will continue this conversation on some man to man business over there.