Cway Muziccorez "Death Threats"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Death threatz is knocking!!! I been bumpin that since day one. Its real gangsta shit.You better buy it im telling you. Everybody on C-way got gas, They are the number one camp out of Sac. You got The trauma unit, Big No Love, Key-locc, G-macc, and the features are off the hook too. thats on my daughter. cop it. I guarantee u will like it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
is sav sicc on this? nutty nut?

i remember seein the OLD flyer an it said it featured X, fuck it, if its got Xs name on it its gotta be good.

so how is X related to this project besides the name?

Jun 21, 2004
yeah they all on it... that trauma unit song got me hooked! And track 2 (beautiful thugs or som like dat), my cats in the bay gonna LOVE that one... It sound like a Richie Rich joint! ha ha! No Love is all over it, Sav Sicc, Bleezo... cop it! Pre orders on Amazon.com y'all... lol

yeah, that song wlecome to the trauma unit is the shit...G-macc is a fol for that beat. Nutty is on there, Big No love, G-macc, young bleezo, skari, Sav sicc, i think c-lims joint is on there, my homie Key-locc, Ant-loc. Its the whole camp. We just had a show in santa cruz last week...next show that cracks ill come on here and let yall know so u can see them live..u gotta feel they shit...holla!