Cway Muzicc: MAFIA BUSINESS MIXTAPE VOL.II !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Nice shout out to P-Folks on that Somethin' 2 Say. This is what a mixtape is all about. I thought Vol. 1 was good but then BAM!, C-Way smacked me in the eardrums with Vol. 2. I double the pressed request, I need these.

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
I hope no one ups new links.

I`m trying to keep up on our numbers, and lost out on our count with MB I. If anyone has a problem dl`ing this, let me know and I can get you an alternate link. Otherwise, please no mirrors. You get another free project, let us get our numbers.

Thanks in advance.
My bad mahyne Ill just shoot the link Instead of burnin em
Will these mixtapes continue like this or at this pace??? like a monthly series?

Good Look 2 the mafia for givin us sum quality music which Is sumthin that Is scarce 2 me these days...
And reviving my faith In mixtapes....
Wheres VI on this 1????

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
My bad mahyne Ill just shoot the link Instead of burnin em
Will these mixtapes continue like this or at this pace??? like a monthly series?

Good Look 2 the mafia for givin us sum quality music which Is sumthin that Is scarce 2 me these days...
And reviving my faith In mixtapes....
Wheres VI on this 1????
If you feel like handing out copies, be my guest folks. I`m just trying to keep track of our DL numbers so don`t want other links that I haven`t upped.

VI will always be Deep Cixxx to me. (sorry bro, just the truth)
I was intent on getting him for the project, but a breakdown in communication about when he was to be in Sac left me no choice. It wasn`t anything intentional. Trust.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
thank you CNI for the new link

this shit is super tight. honestly i think it shits on vol 1

ive been patiently waiting for 2 years for some original album quality music from c-way

keep it up

Dec 25, 2003
Been blastin this all day & will all weekend long...... I gotta say this is BANGIN!!!!!!
Growin & growin on me every listen...... All thanks to your bangin original beats & not those conventional commercial-soundin beats... Better yet, you guys kept it more lyrical hip-hop!!! You guys did a totally awesome job on this one!!!!!! Please!!! Stick to that type of content & sound......

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Been blastin this all day & will all weekend long...... I gotta say this is BANGIN!!!!!!
Growin & growin on me every listen...... All thanks to your bangin original beats & not those conventional commercial-soundin beats... Better yet, you guys kept it more lyrical hip-hop!!! You guys did a totally awesome job on this one!!!!!! Please!!! Stick to that type of content & sound......
Appreciate the love folks.

I`m glad to see the appreciation for the levels we`ve stepped up on this project. I know the feeling for most mixtapes, and although we did get very good reviews for MB I, we wanted to smash all the negative with MB II and show what we are capable of.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
re-up since i just found out about this thread...

Good lookin to CNI(for the link) and the rest of the Way for the music..