"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
Hey Reccless I own stores all over the world.. I'm feeling your track.. when you and Musty come out with that cd I want to buy 50,000 units as soon as its done.. get at me and I'll give you 400,000 cash in a suitcase.. call me at Cash Money Millionaire studios aight playa .. PEACE!

Oct 10, 2004
@mark 7 you cop that box chev on 26's?ill trade you for your bmw str8 across and ill give you some exclusive akon and 50 cent verses we did it big in l.a. last weekend

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
If i don't get a track with Reccless it's fins to be some Suge Knight shit up in this bitch! Musty you know them rims were stolen offa my grandma's vette at the Garmmies in 86 when you snatched Lionel Ritchies and Peaches from Herb at Rascoe's Look Me an and Gabe And ADR got a new Label Just for Reccless called Apt.4 and qwe got a generous budget of 250,000 rupees as well as the Best Producers featured on the bitch! I mean Dre will definetlely get on this and I will call avril Lavigne to do your hooks and Squiggy from Laverne and shirley for your Ad Libs! It,s on i will have re-run in your video running to you asking for an autograph i mean we could get shit done! Hit me when i get back from timbuktu recording with nelson Mandela on we are the world REMIX!

Jun 27, 2002
Reccless....this would be a joint venture for both our labels, we're willing to offer $7.00 for every cd sold since we're fronting all promo, production and manufacturing costs, and the cd will likely retail for $13.99 and be available in most records stores as we have a exclusive distro deal with both City Hall records and A&D Distribution. If you would like features you will have to cover the expenses but we will cover ALL studio time and production ( getting dre will most likely be out of the question as he is on a hiatus from work until December and isn't currently producing for anyone)
We will have dual publishing rights ownership on the first venture, and you will have the option of buying your full rights after 1 year. We handle the artwork and other promo, and will recoup the funds from the first sale of the album in a 60/40 split of profit until paid off.

Pay no attention to the young cats on this board hatin on the hustle....most are mad because we rejected their unsolicited demo's sent to our offices and don't return their phonecalls, We make real careers here and don't have time for these jokers games. They just mad cause WE some REAL thugs...and they aint...feel me playuh...

If you need an advance we can send over the paperwork to get things started, we cannot have a check cut until the contract is signed. Send me your fax number and the name and number of your attorney and we can get started, we can assign a legal rep if you cannot or do not have an attorney.

Big Ant...Unfortunately your talent wont be needed on this venture, we have decided to go with Kobesoz for production and possibly a feature, and NSB Inc. will be handling security for the shows...I wish you and the rest of Apt 4 good luck with all future endeavors and perhaps when Shaw Powers gets back into town we can work together on that DVD we discussed...and tell C-Fresh that no matter how many times he calls our offices we do not have any work for him currently..after the incident in Vegas we cannot afford another legal drama like that again. and Please tell gabe his expense account is now closed...and will be forwarded to collections if not paid.

Reccless....please send me a list of requirements that you will need to start working on your album, We'd like to get you out to our california office once i get back into the country to discuss things on a personal basis, Our address there is 1329 West Point Ave, San Francisco CA 94134, if you have anything previosuly recorded please forward it to us a.s.a.p so we can send it to our production team for review as well.

If your serious about making music, this is your chance. We look forward to getting started on this joint venture.

Steven Wahlberg
aka Mustynutz
CFO Santana Gardens Block Records

May 16, 2004
^^^^^^Damn that sounds pretty sweet. Dont sleep on that RECCLESS sounds like you are about to launch your career. Good luck I will definately cop anything you drop

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
Reccless....this would be a joint venture for both our labels, we're willing to offer $7.00 for every cd sold since we're fronting all promo, production and manufacturing costs, and the cd will likely retail for $13.99 and be available in most records stores as we have a exclusive distro deal with both City Hall records and A&D Distribution. If you would like features you will have to cover the expenses but we will cover ALL studio time and production ( getting dre will most likely be out of the question as he is on a hiatus from work until December and isn't currently producing for anyone)
We will have dual publishing rights ownership on the first venture, and you will have the option of buying your full rights after 1 year. We handle the artwork and other promo, and will recoup the funds from the first sale of the album in a 60/40 split of profit until paid off.

Pay no attention to the young cats on this board hatin on the hustle....most are mad because we rejected their unsolicited demo's sent to our offices and don't return their phonecalls, We make real careers here and don't have time for these jokers games. They just mad cause WE some REAL thugs...and they aint...feel me playuh...

If you need an advance we can send over the paperwork to get things started, we cannot have a check cut until the contract is signed. Send me your fax number and the name and number of your attorney and we can get started, we can assign a legal rep if you cannot or do not have an attorney.

Big Ant...Unfortunately your talent wont be needed on this venture, we have decided to go with Kobesoz for production and possibly a feature, and NSB Inc. will be handling security for the shows...I wish you and the rest of Apt 4 good luck with all future endeavors and perhaps when Shaw Powers gets back into town we can work together on that DVD we discussed...and tell C-Fresh that no matter how many times he calls our offices we do not have any work for him currently..after the incident in Vegas we cannot afford another legal drama like that again. and Please tell gabe his expense account is now closed...and will be forwarded to collections if not paid.

Reccless....please send me a list of requirements that you will need to start working on your album, We'd like to get you out to our california office once i get back into the country to discuss things on a personal basis, Our address there is 1329 West Point Ave, San Francisco CA 94134, if you have anything previosuly recorded please forward it to us a.s.a.p so we can send it to our production team for review as well.

If your serious about making music, this is your chance. We look forward to getting started on this joint venture.

Steven Wahlberg
aka Mustynutz
CFO Santana Gardens Block Records
sounds like a sweet deal! i'd go for it reccless, sounds like you and Santana Gardens could be a killa combo!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
RECCLESS...You need a good MANAGER!! DO NOT SIGN WITH ANYONE UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME!!! What Musty is offering is PENNIES compared to what you are worth. I will negotiate you the best deal possible. Musty and I have done business together before, and I have made BIG THINGS happen for SBR!! He don't have to like me, but he's GONNA respect me! Holla at a Bossy Bitch!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
mustynutz said:
...ASK A-WAX, WE SEVED TIME TOGETHER UP IN WASHINGTON....
I CAN COSIGN FOR THAT,...I'M HERE IN WA,....I USE TO SNEAK MUSTY HIS FAV. GRAMCRACKERS IN PRISION,...AWAX LIKED THE GRAPE JOLLY RANCHERS,....ALOT!

MUSTY HAVE YOU HEARD FROM G-LO LATELY?,...HE SAID HE WAS MOVING TO SF BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE ALL OF US WAS LAST TOGETHER AT THE "HUTCH" MOVIE PRIMERE IN LA,....WILL SURE DOES KNOW HOW TO PARTY DONT HE?