"CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" by ~RECCLESS~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
"HEY! FUCK THIS! RECCLESS DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU NW JOCC RIDERS ARE TRYING TO HATE ON ME! I HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME TO LONG FOR LITTLE SQUARE BUSTERS TO THINK THEY KNOW GOOD MUSICC! I HAVE DONE SHOWS WITH 20+ PEOPLE THERE BITCHES! WHAT!"

so your a thugged out vet in the rap game with four years of rockin crowds of twenty people? damn that means if I have rocked shows of more than 50 people with the likes of RHS, JusFam, MO and G,etc......I must be the King of the entire rap-world. anywayz I wont even bother with your track.

dogg do your homework there are catz in the NW who are putting out real records and making real money, frontin like you the don will get you nothing but what you have already recieved in this thread.

May 16, 2004
man pay this man his dues. Just cuz he a thug and you aint dont mean you have to start bashing his public image. I know this is just the internet but you never know.....maybe one day you will see RECLESS running after you like a loaded clip and what chu gon do not to mention push your whole career aside and he will plead the 5th amendment when you try to contend with us....what?.....and he a thug and he aint. Aint no stoppin his deliverance...what?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
RECCLUSS IS DAT REAL HOMEY. YALL JUST BE HATING BECAUSE HE GOTS THAT FIRE AND YALL JUST FLAMERS. RECOGNIZLE HIS POWER OR HE WILL CHECK YOUR CHIN IN THE STREETS. HE WILL LEAVE YOU WET AND I AIN'T TALKIN BOUT WATER!

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this thread is garbage......... no one cares or gives a fuck about this dude or his crap music.....call it want u want but homie is garbo point blank. but thats my opinoin sum of yall might see different.

Jul 24, 2005
^^??

RECCLESS IS OUTTA MONROE, WA.

I WILL BE IN THE LOCC & LOAD STUDIO ALL FRIDAY SO I WILL BE PUTTING A NEW SUPPER GASSED UP TRACC FOR YALL THIS WEEKED! WITH THE SMASH HIT "CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" CCHOPPED & SCCREWED!

~RECCLESS~

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
RECCLESS said:
^^??

RECCLESS IS OUTTA MONROE, WA.

I WILL BE IN THE LOCC & LOAD STUDIO ALL FRIDAY SO I WILL BE PUTTING A NEW SUPPER GASSED UP TRACC FOR YALL THIS WEEKED! WITH THE SMASH HIT "CUZ I'M A THUG & YOU AINT!" CCHOPPED & SCCREWED!

~RECCLESS~
RECCLESS may be from Monroe, WA.....but you're in Los Angeles, CA pretending to be somebody you're not.

207.200.116.5 is your IP address.....now go to this handy dandy website and input your IP.

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

What does it say??? C'mon man.....you gotta wake up earlier in the morning to get one over on D-Sane buddy.

Oct 10, 2003
lmfao,i been watching this thread and laughing my ass of at this wack as fly guy thinking he a wise guy,and d-sane just opend the book on him like a muthafucka,this shit is beautifull man.Seems like dude dont wake up till atleast noon,lmfao "LA"

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
How the hell did you get his IP address is what I want to know? That some straight detective shit. Let me on the scoop.