Cut a Promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
inspired by the "fucc cheaptimes" thread

Got beef with someone on the siccness, go ahead and shoot from the hip.

rules:
#1. Nothings Taboo. talk shit about them, their family (if youre an uber-heel), where they live, what they do, etc etc etc.
#2. Keep it in the thread. any of this spills over, that shit will be deleted post-haste.
#3. TBA Im new at this, so lets just keep it at two rules.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
YEA IT IS! the ONLY difference between that & this is you can talk shit about anyone, not just the scrub above.

Oh well pandoras box has now been opened.

Thanks for playing I look forward to snapping with you later.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Cheaptimes.. I wacked you with that chair last night because I have a purpose, better yet a mission and that is to be the champ of the siccness. I did it once and I'll do it again, see you at The Royal Rumble in the cage!!!! With my special guest referee.... Davari!!! (Davari speaks Arabic language really loud, crowd screams USA USA USA)

HAHA!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
and both your dads were jackin eachother off watching the whole thing! sick shit indeed!

Nov 28, 2005
All you candy asses aint got shit on me BADNEWZBROWN the king kong of the siccness. After I drop you guys on your splinterd up pencil necks imma drop the elbow on u from the top rope and you'll be eating and shittin blueberry yogurt for a week. Its badnewz for u chickenheads....

I think he means that kinda promo

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Awww... Snap! jayda650 I putting you in a match against BADNEWZBROWN... right here in Calabasas Ca!
Check it out, Itll be JAYDA650- "The brotha from anotha motha" versus The man whose "Down for the Brown"- BADNEWZBROWN in a "No DQ Match"
-drops mic, does the ric flair shuffle and bounces.

Nov 28, 2005
I want the money up front our those pigs from calafatass can eat the gum off my boot. Either way jayda's gonna feel the wrath of the badnewz bulletin. For all that don't know that's an atomic drop of the top of a steelcage in to the crowd. Or in this case the farm animals rolling in their own feces attemptin to sit in their chairs.... *Slaps mean gene oakerland* and ripps a loud ass fart *laffs *bruhahahahahaha *walks away laughing*

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
You know that wasnt me, and why you are hanging out with drag queens? I know youre a fan of Pat Patterson and all dude. Just remember next time you have a meal with him in a restaurant, do NOT let him push in your stool. No matter how polite he asks...