CURE FOR CANCER BANNED IN THE U.S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
the goverment killed off any hope of a possible cure for cancer due to economics same exact thing happened to the electric car
if they cant make money the govt kills off any sort of research

Mar 5, 2006
yea when they let those ppl test teh electrical cars adn they were fine but they recalled tehm back and said they needed more work n shit and htey were being shipped to sum place where they were being tested and fixed but actually they were just having them crushed..this was awhile ago..now they say the first electrical cars will hit the U.S by the summer of 08...fucking gov't is only out for money thats all any one cars about its not about saving the economy or the environment its about MONEY THAT IT..but when ur dead and ur grand children are on earth what good is money going to do for you then...

the gov't needs to OPEN THIER FUCKIGN EYES.

Mar 4, 2007
yea when they let those ppl test teh electrical cars adn they were fine but they recalled tehm back and said they needed more work n shit and htey were being shipped to sum place where they were being tested and fixed but actually they were just having them crushed..this was awhile ago..now they say the first electrical cars will hit the U.S by the summer of 08...fucking gov't is only out for money thats all any one cars about its not about saving the economy or the environment its about MONEY THAT IT..but when ur dead and ur grand children are on earth what good is money going to do for you then...

the gov't needs to OPEN THIER FUCKIGN EYES.
damn is there a documentary on this or what?
do you know where it was reported where they were being 'crushed' at?
i knew it was shady, but daayum, i never heard that story..

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
damn is there a documentary on this or what?
do you know where it was reported where they were being 'crushed' at?
i knew it was shady, but daayum, i never heard that story..
Yea...It's called "Who killed the electric car".....I saw it a while back on comcast on demand....some interesting shit.

Search google ...you'll probably be able to find a link some where man.