CURE FOR CANCER BANNED IN THE U.S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Lol @ people not seeing the big picture. The healthcare makes a lot of money from people being sick. So of course they'll ban cures. There's been a cure for cancer for a while in other countries. But they wont let the cure step foot in America for 2 reasons.
1. The cure is natural, so therefore, it cant be patented. If it cant be patented, they cant make money from it.
2. Why would they want to cure people of diseases when they make so much money from people being sick? That would put the FDA out of business if everyone was cured of their illenesses. Thats why they sell us poisons (drugs and medicines) for sickness and disease that in fact are ineffective and dangerous. Think Im lying? Then explain the poisons and everything else that they put in the food that gets you fat and sick ON PURPOSE....
By American law, only a drug or medicine can treat or prevent a disease. There are cures for virtually every disease, trust me on that. These cures are natural, not drugs and medicines. They want to create a fat and sick America all in the name of profit for the FDA. Read about it.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
in the U.S. there is no money in cures, pharmaceutical drug companies would not benefit on selling cures just drugs to help you better cope with living life with your disease . Im sure they have cures for all these things ( AIDS,CANCER etc.) yet you will never see or hear about a cure for them just drugs to keep you feelin good enough and forkin over your cash and goin into debt because your pills cost twice your mortgage

Aug 1, 2004
A vitamin deficiency come on. Seriously, thats retarded the physiological causes of cancer are well known................

A fucking vitamin deficiency.
I hear you, but did you watch the whole thing?....

Other nutrient deficiencies CAN cause all types of disease.

Look at the antioxidant value in red berries....or the fact that many vegetarians need b-12 injections because they lack it from meat as a common source, just a few examples....ect.

Cancer is a horrible disease and any thing with a possibility of working with few side effects is worth at least researching.

Sep 28, 2002
^
Its just that there are all of these things that cause cancer (carcinagens) that have been clinically shown to produce malignant tumors in EVIDENCE BASED MEDICINE. Things like UVB radiation, alkylating agents, etc..... Granted free radicals are among these things and antioxidants reduce these. But to say that vitamin therapy is a substitute for antimetabolites or radiation based on ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE is really doing a disservice to people afflicted with cancer. It gives them false hope and can even kill them if they decide to stop using REAL MEDICINE as a result of thier belief in the healing effects of compounds that have no therapeutic value for treatment of their condition becasue of propaganda like the video you posted.

Support should be given to research of natural products as a source of inovative mechanisms of action (lead compounds) but I think that is not what that video was saying.

As far as vitamins treating conditions they treat vitamin deficiencies which is what scurvy (vitamin C deficiency) or b12 deficiency is.

Mar 5, 2006
Lol @ people not seeing the big picture. The healthcare makes a lot of money from people being sick. So of course they'll ban cures. There's been a cure for cancer for a while in other countries. But they wont let the cure step foot in America for 2 reasons.
1. The cure is natural, so therefore, it cant be patented. If it cant be patented, they cant make money from it.
2. Why would they want to cure people of diseases when they make so much money from people being sick? That would put the FDA out of business if everyone was cured of their illenesses. Thats why they sell us poisons (drugs and medicines) for sickness and disease that in fact are ineffective and dangerous. Think Im lying? Then explain the poisons and everything else that they put in the food that gets you fat and sick ON PURPOSE....
By American law, only a drug or medicine can treat or prevent a disease. There are cures for virtually every disease, trust me on that. These cures are natural, not drugs and medicines. They want to create a fat and sick America all in the name of profit for the FDA. Read about it.

i think i get what he is sayin...

the U.S doesnt want it to be available there bcuz they will loose money..

same issue as with the electrical cars.