CURBIE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Just do what cho gottah do, añd take it oñe day at ah time mayñe...Añd maybe wheñ you git out, we cañ actually hook-up & shmoke oñe foo!!...our schedualez have beeñ coñflictiñg...
•Aye T-Dogg, you ñeed me tah briñg añythiñg to tha health ceñter for you??...This past week has succed ass for you mañ...I hate wheñ shit happeñz...Guess they do cum iñ three'z, huh...Just git through it, añd doñ't forgit tha lessoñz learñed...:cool:
•Farealz mañ, hit me up if you thiñk I cañ help you out...I kñow I doñ't see you much, but I still coñsider you my homie...Añd as tha East Coast would say, "One Luv, Thuñ..."

-HººP

p.s.-(just thiñk bacc tah how tight this weekeñd wuz)...

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Get well mayne!!!!

Its rough shit huh? I hate it, but it goes away EVEN if it has a permanant lasting effect. Its all good one day when you can talk about it. Thats how i always viewed getting hurt. You live to tell.

Apr 25, 2002
damn curb sorry to hear bout you and cloudy...

you know its been all luv since day one playa... whenever you need ya got the # just holla i got you man...

tell the homie cloudy to stay up..

i know yall both will get through this... your soldiers...

much luv yall

your cali folks... KaLiBaH

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thank you all, I appreciate all the offerings of support. Tyler ~AKA~ Cloudy is still recovering in the hospital in critical condition. Im layin low for a minute, I thank all for there prayers.

CURBIE

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Good to see you doin' aight pimpin' Hope that mothafucca cloudy get well soon also on that same note.
2 C's

May 9, 2002
welcome back man, thats great on the speedy recovery, im kinda new here and dont know u but im sure your a great guy and just got messed up in some shit

sorry bout your homie and hope he gets out aiight