cup noodles stepping it up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
You made all that sound unappetizing. That's some "smoke myself stupid and become McGyver in the kitchen" type of shit.
Yeah, there's so many different ways and different ingredients to bust a spread. That was just one example. We've made Tuna Casserole out of Top Ramen Noodles and other Commissary items, lol...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i dont do top ramen, when i ws a kid my mom left whole pot of top ramen out for dinner and i got home ate it all and threw up a mountain, since then i cant really fuck w top ramen...

and it doesnt matter how you cook it, that shit aint 100% real fresh ingredients, most of the time the veggies taste like cardboard and even have the texture of it.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
When all you had was those cup noodles when you were younger you got sick of em, I buy the packaged kind, that roasted beef is bomb, I know how to dehydrate the water just right, so it stays with flavor and noodles stay soft, but not too soft just right. That cup shit is just some lazy shit. Lemon juice has to be added shit is fuckin bomb.