cube bites lil cs on westside connection.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
on pimp the system cube says "like mack 10 says pimp means put it in my pocket" how wack is that cant even give it up on some credit?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
First off, Cube probably has never heard of me, but I really don't give a fuc or care less bout that. That's not important to me, and doesn't affect my life in any kind of way. But the only reason Tragedy, and other people will say that is because I'm the first person they heard say that. I said that on my Ghetto Classics album in 99! And I had t-shirts made and sold some with that on them in 99! And the t-shirt with that phrase is on my website. And on my Dollars & Sins album from 2001 I had a song called "P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket", and it was on all my posters and ads. Some people say Paper In My Pocket, and that gets confused with what I said. Ask anybody that HAS heard my shit, and 99% of them will say they heard that from me first, but on the real so fuccen what. Who gives a fuc? I don't. That shit ain't gon' help me or hurt me. Rappers think of the same shit all the time.

But thousands of people heard that first from me, but people think alike, and Cube or whoever else said it, said it without hearing it from me. Cube is a legend. I wish I did know that nigga, because I would pitch my movie script "Homies Fo' Life", and I know that nigga would feel it. It's professionally written by Hollywood standards, and it has the whole protagonist/antagonist clash throughout up until the climax. Good lookin' on the support though Tragedy. 1

C.S. Heat

Jan 15, 2004
this is YG HOGG aka MONSTER MASHIN

so let me set the record str8 aint no whalin im jus speakin the truth like i alwayz do cuzz im real nigga.

im jus tryin 2 put you youngstaz up on whats real.& even lil cs said cube probably aint never heard of him.so ima leave it like that.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
THE FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD THAT WAS FROM LIL CS ON
"P-I-M-P means Puttit In My Pocket"

even if others have said it, LIL CS album was the first on RECORD>far as I know.

AND CS, I been on vacation, the check is going out tommorow for the DVD.

late

stay grindin cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

one

D-Locc
ROLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Aug 15, 2002
PIMP was the song that made me buy CS album....my homeboy had it and played it for me and i was immediately hooked...ive heard other people use the acronym for other things but i always think CS when i hear it...my cousins in florida STILL bump that album(as well as the GW sdtk)...i wish you COULD hook up with Cube man that would be some shit