CUBAN UNIBOMBER (FREE DOWNLOAD)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
shit i wish i could get a feature from eminem one day one day lol and good to meet you homie
I don't know much about Yelawolf seen some of his videos and shit. But is he signed to Shady? Could he get you a plug on a verse? Have him give Eminem some of your music to peep.

May 1, 2010
Well, that Game/Yelawolf song is one of Game's singles on his album and Kee just added his verse to it so I don't think he actually knows Yelawolf like that.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
nope ... i have a younger artist mugs money who will eat up anybody ... have i ever dissed anybody yes... there was plenty of disses in the cuban unibomber they know who its for title track cuban unibomber was for whoever want it
thats wassup what if somebody who has a name for hiself challenges you to a battle that will be video taped like say Mr. F.A.B., Royce Da 5'9 or fuck it even Eminem challenges would you do it?

Feb 13, 2004
also feelin I'm wit it and unibomber track. 4 out of 9 isn't bad I suppose. I know u threw it out there to get an idea of what folks like. Whats the new album gonna be called and who's gonna produce it?