CSicc CSupreme in Violent Fight In Atlanta, 2 badly injured.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Thank God CSicc is ok, not to mention a bad ass streetfighter. By the way, after the beating he handed out to those street toughs, did he happen to save any helpless Playboy models on his way to the Presidential Suites?

This thread is well on it's way to classics.

Jul 20, 2002
C-Sicc is actually a cool person and while he was out here in the Bay he was a Daly City veteran rapper along with DJ Shan. He was reppin Daly City probably before Rodzilla and them started getting down. My cuzzo just came from ATL last week and he kicked it with him at a few clubs.

Feb 12, 2006
Sav Scorcese said:
C-Sicc is actually a cool person and while he was out here in the Bay he was a Daly City veteran rapper along with DJ Shan. He was reppin Daly City probably before Rodzilla and them started getting down. My cuzzo just came from ATL last week and he kicked it with him at a few clubs.
he's actually cool / contrary to everyone else's apparent lack of even giving a fuck..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
and dude might be cool...shit my fam does music with him

but it's still funny as hell that he posts this under an assumed name
it gets even deeper, ninja's broke into this house, to register a new name and post the story, he is fighting them off, 1 by 1 as we speak.

Apr 24, 2006
illmannered666 said:
"the afterparty at the presidential suites" still has me dying.
hahahaha...i was dyin when i read this too, tryin to make it seem like fools were beggin to come to his afterparty and they were SOOOO pissed off that they couldn't, that they jumped him.

Dec 4, 2006
and Today's news..

Rapper CSicc from Daly City was attacked with a toilet plunger after using a bathroom that's known for getting clogged on the daily, the rapper (CSicc) said he tried to flush the toilet two times. After seeing the water raise up he panicked and proceeded for the toilet plunger, but when he realized the plunger was alive, the plunger turned on him and was doing the suction move on his face. After 15 long minutes of fighting off the plunger rapper CSicc was able to freed himself from the plunger and walked away with minor injuries, CSicc also said he will put a diss towards all plungers in the next couple of days and will call it "No Plungers (The Diss)".

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Yeah i ment CSicc

sorry i was jus so distraught when I read this that Csupreme was involved ina violent fight, my heart is still pounding.