@cs, net nig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
cs - what up? that in the ghetto world is bumpin like a muthafucca. Hope you and 1 hun or NBD didnt run into the police checcpoint, cuzz got caught up there last night. Homeboy T - loc wants you and playboy floyd (or whoever's on the second verse of "transactions") on the Steet Savvy Vol. 1: The Definition Of Street Rap compilation.. you said you have to hit up your manager , let me know whats up with that. If you need a tight video editor for the DVD, my homeboy at SDSU can do dvd editing and has a lot of experience. hit my email at [email protected] or leave a post/PM on here. thanks 1

@ net nig
what up cuzz, i gave your bro 3 cent a cdr of some of my shit last night at the show, have him get at me and tell me what he thinks.

Jul 21, 2002
@ NoDoLLaZnoSenSe............what up homie yeah he (my foster brother...three cent) brought it over we bumped it ...yeah homie you got some heat on you fa reals we had the home girl flowin over your heat gettin pissed off cuz the beats were only like a 1 min to 2 min duration....yeah he's gonna become a siccness member soon. yeah that cat has a good head on him i came there earlier that night i had to leave cuz two of my son's came into town i waited for c.s but three cent told me he had'nt got there yet ....but his homie roc'n ron is ill did you see when he got on stage and got that standing ovation it's fucked up cuz no one else got a standing ovation just - LIGHT - hand claps (LOL) damn that dude has spits i wanna hear more of him i heard him on battleram album and he showed his illness ...i asked three cent why he's not a member of the siccness and he said something about he has a slow connection so it'll probably take him two hours to get on the siccness forum yeah " 3 " was suppose to let me meet him that night but as soon as i got there he got on stage and i did'nt see him no more that night i only stayed like an hour anyway so it was'nt like i actually kicked it. sorry i missed you do you stay in dago ? did anybody else from the siccness you know make it down ? yeah man three cent is ill on the beats though homie matter fact there's a comp coming out he told me about called the the streets of southeast or something like that ...yeah he did tracc 4 the greenlightas on there so lookout 4 that comp man...(although im not a compilation fan) too much weak shit before tight shit.

@ c.s. sorry i missed you playa , yeah "Three" asked how did you know about that weed song...and i told him i shot you to his site....yeah he told me he respect's you alot...yeah but all bullshit to the right.... do you know roc'n ron ? cuz that dude is tight he got up there on the 1 min freestyle and ate all of them niggas up real severely. i was on my way out the door when i heard him start and i had to turn around cuz somebody was spittin heat and i was like who the fucc is that ? (roc 'n ron) yeah when he got off stage they had that spotlight over on him followin him around. do you plan on doing something with him cuz three cent told me you guy's go way bacc and he been rappin 4 years and is in the middle of an album mostly produced by Three cent with production from Battleram,and Mink loc...matter fact three cent want's to holler at you...you guy's have the same title for a song and both of you dude's song is tight...of course your's got further than his ...yeah he did it a whole year ago in the middle of jan,2002 (bloc smashin) he said you need to hear his...ya'll can probably work a remix out or something? did he call you yet ? said he meant to holler at you about it at the fashion show but it slipped his mind cuz they was hustlin his homie Battleram's cd.... just tryin to get it off the ground ya know...im a holler at you cat's later though alright. (time to go paint up some eggs with my lil ones)

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
@nodollaz...I just hit your email. Holla bac. Yeah, we just missed that checcpoint. We almost made a right turn right into it, but 1-Hun peeped and made a reverse. We inside one of the parties up there too. We didn't stay that long, but it was hella crowded. I shot you my manager's vm. 1

@net-nigg, yeah you wasn't there when I got there. I just missed rocn ron spit too. Me and Ron go waayyyy bac. That's the homey fo' sho! As a matter of fact I asked him was he net-nigg. Hopefully someway in the future we can do somethin'. Yeah the song on the soundtrac Block Smashin' is really not MY song. I'm just featured on it, and I wrote the hook, but we kinda' both came up with the title. It's this cat named Larry Love's song. I'll catch at the next event though homey. 1

C.S. Heat

Aug 8, 2002
yea that was sad how nobody clapped for all the cats up there. NBD put on a hella tight show too. Battleram hustled you a cd? i got the price down, shit was pretty solid. the beats was pretty tight all the way through. 3 cent did the junt with the chorus that goes "Keep that blunt where i can see it nigga" ? tracc 9 on that shit is bangin too.

Aug 8, 2002
@ net nig

yea i live in dago
grant theft perfrormed there real early, Chop shop said he would perform but i didnt meet him. i kicced it with moj and mdash for a minute , they're from the siccness too. m dash was the cat from NBD with a gucci hat and coat if you didnt know already.

May 10, 2002
I barely missed that checkpoint too.. thank god it was after the parking garage.
A lot was going on at frat row that night for sho. I got up in that party right where I saw you CS but they shut it down about 20 min later and we didn't get to perform.. then we went next door and that place was even more crowded with that hip hop group performing in there.. I was trying to get another performance that night, but it was still worth going...Saw some crazy stuff happen in the hour I was there. Grant Theft

Aug 8, 2002
dayum chopshop i didnt even know you were grant theft, your show was tight. at the show i could only give you my email, hit me up at 619 738 2588 and i can play some of my shit over the phone, i might be able to get you a slap or two once summer hits

Jul 21, 2002
NoDollazNoSense said:
yea that was sad how nobody clapped for all the cats up there. NBD put on a hella tight show too. Battleram hustled you a cd? i got the price down, shit was pretty solid. the beats was pretty tight all the way through. 3 cent did the junt with the chorus that goes "Keep that blunt where i can see it nigga" ? tracc 9 on that shit is bangin too.

yeah i got one from him some weeks ago it was well worth the scrill (battleram) yea "3" got some heat just building his revenue too do his album he gotta maxi single with five songs i can get it to you if you like !!! or maybe he can he told me he spoke too you I.M awhile ago. holla

Jul 21, 2002
LIL C.S. said:

@net-nigg, yeah you wasn't there when I got there. I just missed rocn ron spit too. Me and Ron go waayyyy bac. That's the homey fo' sho! As a matter of fact I asked him was he net-nigg. Hopefully someway in the future we can do somethin'. Yeah the song on the soundtrac Block Smashin' is really not MY song. I'm just featured on it, and I wrote the hook, but we kinda' both came up with the title. It's this cat named Larry Love's song. I'll catch at the next event though homey. 1

C.S. Heat
damn you asked was he me lol naw homie im related to the "dunn" family.... big money, big pinky my names "kendricc dunn" damn that's crazy that you thought that homie. as forward as three cent said he is im pretty sure he'd log on as himself. yeah i've seen him numerous times but never got a chance to holla at him on person 2 person convo... three cent said he lives in the bottoms but he dont roll around and kicc it wit everybody like that. and also im finna be movin to canada (saskatchewan) in three weeks so ya'll niggas keep doin it. im a be over there reppin ya'll niggas makin sure you reach what's supposed to be reached over there im sellin my PC too so i probably wont post for awhlie. i'll holla at yall .

Jul 21, 2002
@no dollas

i have a broad out there that has a bunch of restaurant's i been messing with for 9 years she's giving me two of themor of course im coming out the poccet but it wont be more than 500$ each, im getting that bacc too.

Aug 8, 2002
rocnron,
that was some tite shit you did at the fashion/talent show, was feelin it. Would you and homie three cent be down to be on a trac with Raj Dawg (already holla'd at him) for this compilation we're puttin out in early 04? hit my email [email protected] and i can tell you more.

did three cent make that grimy language trac? props if so

holla

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
my apologees mr sense. im a call you tonite been on energy drinks for the last month........lol............... husslin like usual. when you need em or do you have something in mind as far as who's production im bustin over cause im a choosy nigga i'll tell ya..

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah homie, I wit lacin' a cut up on your project. Cent and myself holla almost evryday, pretty much. So let me know when, where, specifics, details, etc... Got a arsenal ligned up. That night was just an opportunity to get heard. That's me on #11 on Battlerams ishhh, rectangles...

I went up doing the freestyle, Just a lil session with the band. Get involved with the crowd. You know.

Mr. Roc'n Ron
WCRTC

coming soon Mr. Roc'n Ron, Neva Doubt Tha Hustle