Crytical Conditon tracklisting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Is this the final version?

Crytical Condition
I Can’t Stop
Open Fire
I Can’t Take It No More feat. Dread
Halfway Sane (mp3)
Desperate feat. Wanz
Take This Flight feat. Dividenz
Life of a Rider feat. Killa Tay, 151 & Mississippi
My Everything
Simple As That feat. D-Sane
Skin Down feat. Sarkastik & D-Sane
Blindside feat. A-Train
Shake It
Spit Flames
Step Ahead of Death feat. D-Sane

^^^^I'm anticipating that track the most!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm pretty sure My Troubled Life is going to be on there too.....This album is going to be classic......

Apr 25, 2002
I can't wait to hear D-Sane's verses on there. I've never heard a D-Sane verse I didn't feel to the fullest.......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
OK.....let's see where we're at.

OPEN FIRE
DESPERATE FEAT. COLA & WANZ
CRYTICAL CONDITION
HALFWAY SANE
I CAN'T STOP
I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE FEAT. DREAD
TAKE THIS FLIGHT FEAT. DIVIDENZ
LIFE OF A RIDER FEAT. KILLA TAY & 151 (no more Mississippi)
FUCK TONIGHT FEAT. WANZ
MATTER OF TIME FEAT. SKUNT
FUNK IS ON (REMIX) FEAT. SKUNT
STEP AHEAD OF DEATH FEAT. D-SANE
BLINDSIDE FEAT. A-TRAIN
SKIN DOWN FEAT. SARKASTIK & D-SANE
MY EVERYTHING
BREAD N MEAT FEAT. NOTES & YOUNG VICIOUS

I think I may be forgetting a song.....but that's the album now. As you can see we pulled some songs and made some changes. It's almost done.........

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Cranky said:
Are the songs that are pulled off the final album going to be released on other projects homie?
Probably not. They just weren't hot enough to put out. I've been thinkin' about puttin' them up for free download on the artist pages on the website though. Especially with Skunt because he has so much material that will never come out. We're recording 50 songs for Skunt's next album and only using 36 of them......so that's damn near another album worth of material that's gonna get dusty. Shit....I still have a few songs from "The Streetz Iz Enough" album that we didn't use. Maybe I'll get crackin' on that soon? As soon as my life slows down from 150mph to 60mph.

Apr 25, 2002
Crytical

Can't wait for this to drop. Will go down as the best album SLR ever released.

Is there a ballpark release date? Are we thinking this Summer? Fall? Month???

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
xpanther206 said:
Can't wait for this to drop. Will go down as the best album SLR ever released.

Is there a ballpark release date? Are we thinking this Summer? Fall? Month???
At this point everything is up in the air.....I don't want to speak on everything that's goin' on.....but there are several factors that are contributing to the delay. The album is 95% done......but we have had some issues that came up recently that are holdin' up the process and may push it back even further. We're waiting to see what's gonna happen.

I would like to put it out ASAP. I would say it's definitely goin' to be this summer. The LAC album is takin' up alot of my time at this point too.....so that's another reason. I need about 10 employees to handle all this shit instead of having to handle everything myself.