Crytical can't be fucked with......WOW...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just got the RDR Compilation and I can't even put in words how tight Crytical came on "My Troubled Life." I had chills throughout the entire song. That is one of the deepest songs I've ever heard with him speakin' on his hardships. The chorus that he sings is unbelievable. I honestly don't think anyone is spittin' as hard as him right now. I can't wait to see Crytical Condition shock those that don't know...... :dead:

Jul 4, 2003
Cranky said:
I just got the RDR Compilation and I can't even put in words how tight Crytical came on "My Troubled Life." I had chills throughout the entire song. That is one of the deepest songs I've ever heard with him speakin' on his hardships. The chorus that he sings is unbelievable. I honestly don't think anyone is spittin' as hard as him right now. I can't wait to see Crytical Condition shock those that don't know...... :dead:

Thanks for the love Cranky. Im glad you feelin that there but you aint heard nothin yet stay
tuned cause CRYTICAL CONDITION'S comin real soon.

CRYTICAL a.k.a.mic burna

Feb 14, 2004
i just heard some of Crytical's songs on the SLR site and those songs are tight. cant wait for Crytical Condition to drop.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
crytical is heat...i couldnt resist catchin that raptalk.net radio show,jus to hear cryticals track,dope like tha rest..and damnit im orderin those reigncraft comps,which got another cut, shiiiiit,ima hear most of this album before it drops!!!!!! :dead: album needs to hitt streets soooon

Apr 25, 2002
chiligrrl said:
i thought i heard that desperate song before..hmmmmmmm
I am looking forward to "Desperate" probably more than any single song I have ever looked forward to in my life. The snippet is incredible, the beat, the lyrics are superb but my favorite part is the chorus, Wanz approaches his brilliance on Byrdie's Kaoz on this one.

I've begged D-Sane like 5 times to post this one track from the album.