Crystal Darkness (a tv special about meth)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
just saw a preview for this it says "the frightening truth about crystal meths devestating effect on our community".. it's about to be on at 6:30 on every major station except 10... its on at my house on 3, 5, 8, 12, 13.. thats cbs, nbc, fox all that shit... guess theres gonna be phone lines open for people that are seeking help.. not sure if this is gonna be on in the bay area too or just the sacramento/stockton/modesto stations... bout to check it out...

oh yeah

FUCK TWEAKERS.. but really maybe this will help a few get out of that hole..meth has seriously fucked up a lot of my close folks..

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
that shit was hella treal...good special. good to actually hear from real people who are getting off the shit

Aug 9, 2006
that shit was weak i wanted some intervention type shooting up sceens.......i know meth is bad i dont need some old washed up tweakers telling me that......i want some dudes in the middle of the game to be shown on that shit.....weak ass shit