****CRUNK B-LEGIT BULLSHIT**** PUT TO SLEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
I Already potsed This On A Different Thread But I Decided To Make My Own Instead.................Whats Up With All This Going Back To '96 Jit? You Only Have To Go Back 3 Years To Bela's Last Disc To See That He Was Still Bringing The Bay Sound, And That Was 2002 Not 1996. Also, I Dont Think The Savage Is Going To Go Away Immediately Now That This CD Had Been Released. He Can Go Back To That 'Mob' Shit Anytime He Wants And He Will. You All Seem To Want Bela To Blow Up But Youre Not Thinking About Ways That He Can Go About Doing That. One Of The Ways Is To Make A Disc That Might Catch The Ear Of People That Arent Up On The Yay's Sound Yet. If They Havent Caught Onto it Yet Then Why Would You Expect Legit To Make Another Bayish CD And All The Sudden Gain All These New Followers? There Will Probably Be Alot Of People In This Country, Especially Down South, That Will Hear Block Movement And Be Like "DAMN!, Whos This Nigga"? And Once Theyve Become Laced, They Will Probably Check Out His Older Shit Which Will Turn Them Onto The Bay Sound And That Leads To Them Peepin Out Other Rappers From The Bay And Maybe Even Implementing That Sound Into Their Own Southern Shit, Or East Coast Or Wherever it May Be. This Shit Isnt Magic. Dudes Just Dont Blow Up By Doing The Same Shit Over And Over Again. Look At 40, Hes About To Blow. 'IMO' If He Didnt Do Songs Like "Look At Me'", "Rep Yo City" "Automatic" And Another One I Cant Think Of Off The Top Of My Head Right Now, He Probably Wouldnt Be In The Position Hes In Right Now. You Blow Up By Getting Your Name Out There, By Getting On Other Rappers Discs (Fabolous, Petey Pablo, Lil Jon, etc.) I Dont Neccesarily Agree With It And I Really Dont Like To Hear Bay Rappers On Uncharacteristic Shit, But If You Wanna Do It Big, You Have To Do What It Really Takes To Get There..............I Will Add A Complaint Tho, The ONLY Problem I Have With This Disc Is That I Think It Has A Few Weak Hooks. And That Has Nathane To Do With 'Crunk'', 'Mob', 'Hyphy', Or Whatever. Its Just Simply Weak Hooks. Other Than That Its A Straight Knocker.

Jul 4, 2002
It's a really good album. I received it two days ago and I do not regret ordering it. I don't know why some people say it's a weak album. He even tries some new flows on this one. B-Legit deserves to get nationwide attention.

Sep 30, 2005
But see, if some cat who likes southern shit picks up this album because of that, what tells you he would like the mob shit if Bela goes back to it? How did the south blow up in the first place? Did they just follow what other areas were doing?

Oct 1, 2005
Meandme said:
But see, if some cat who likes southern shit picks up this album because of that, what tells you he would like the mob shit if Bela goes back to it? How did the south blow up in the first place? Did they just follow what other areas were doing?
Not Much Of What U Said Makes Alot of Sense But Ill Try To Work With It. If A Southern 'cat' Buys This Album Thats Already A Step In The Right Direction For Bela (just what he is looking for) If This 'cat' likes This Album He Is Mosy Likely Going To Check Out More Of The Savages Shit Before The Next Album Drops. So By That Time 'cat' Will Have Determined Whether He Likes The Mob Sound Or Not, Assuming He Bumped Belas Old Shit .So He Will Obviously Know Legit May Go Back To That Sound If He Wants To. Then When The Next Album Hits, Hes Going To Buy It Right Away Because 'Block Movement' Knocked So Hard And He Likes The Mob Shit Too, Or Hes Going To Hear That Its Back To The Old Yay Style And He May Not Buy It Because He Only Wants To Hear Bela Spit Over Southern Beats. He Possibly Might Even Take A Chance On It No Matter What, If This Happens It Doesnt Matter To Legit Or The Label Because The Disc Is Already Bought Anyways.................But The Most likely Scenario Probably Is 'cat' Will Download 'Block Movement' And Download All The Savages Old Shit Then He Will Download The Album After 'Block Movement' And Bela Wont Even See A Penny From 'cat' So 'cat' Doesnt Matter Anyways

The South Blew Up Because They Did Their Own Thing. Just like The Bay Did. Im Saying Maybe Some 'cat' Will Buy 'Block Movement' In The South And Hear Some Yay Influence On That Or Check Out Belas Old Shit And Get The Full Yay Feel. Then 'cat' May Use Some Of The Bay Influence And Add It To His Own Shit. It Works The Same In The Bay. Maybe A Bay Cuddie That Hasnt Really Listened To Southern Shit Before, Buys Bela Because He Obviously Loves The Shit. He Bumps 'Block Movement' In The Trunk For Weeks And Maybe Catches Some Of That Southern Influence And Implement It Into His Bay Shit.....I Believe Its Called Networking. Which Is Pretty Much Required To "Blow Up" On An Incredible Level

Benzo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ItsMeZ said:
Not Much Of What U Said Makes Alot of Sense But Ill Try To Work With It. If A Southern 'cat' Buys This Album Thats Already A Step In The Right Direction For Bela (just what he is looking for) If This 'cat' likes This Album He Is Mosy Likely Going To Check Out More Of The Savages Shit Before The Next Album Drops. So By That Time 'cat' Will Have Determined Whether He Likes The Mob Sound Or Not, Assuming He Bumped Belas Old Shit .So He Will Obviously Know Legit May Go Back To That Sound If He Wants To. Then When The Next Album Hits, Hes Going To Buy It Right Away Because 'Block Movement' Knocked So Hard And He Likes The Mob Shit Too, Or Hes Going To Hear That Its Back To The Old Yay Style And He May Not Buy It Because He Only Wants To Hear Bela Spit Over Southern Beats. He Possibly Might Even Take A Chance On It No Matter What, If This Happens It Doesnt Matter To Legit Or The Label Because The Disc Is Already Bought Anyways.................But The Most likely Scenario Probably Is 'cat' Will Download 'Block Movement' And Download All The Savages Old Shit Then He Will Download The Album After 'Block Movement' And Bela Wont Even See A Penny From 'cat' So 'cat' Doesnt Matter Anyways

The South Blew Up Because They Did Their Own Thing. Just like The Bay Did. Im Saying Maybe Some 'cat' Will Buy 'Block Movement' In The South And Hear Some Yay Influence On That Or Check Out Belas Old Shit And Get The Full Yay Feel. Then 'cat' May Use Some Of The Bay Influence And Add It To His Own Shit. It Works The Same In The Bay. Maybe A Bay Cuddie That Hasnt Really Listened To Southern Shit Before, Buys Bela Because He Obviously Loves The Shit. He Bumps 'Block Movement' In The Trunk For Weeks And Maybe Catches Some Of That Southern Influence And Implement It Into His Bay Shit.....I Believe Its Called Networking. Which Is Pretty Much Required To "Blow Up" On An Incredible Level

how the hell do u manage to capitalize the first letter of every word? seems like it would take triple the time to type that all out. hurts the eyes too. anD thE b-legiT albuM iS dopE, slapS thE wholE waY througH.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Benzo said:
how the hell do u manage to capitalize the first letter of every word? seems like it would take triple the time to type that all out. hurts the eyes too. anD thE b-legiT albuM iS dopE, slapS thE wholE waY througH.

LMAO beat me to it....I started reading but it Gave Me A HeadAche

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
South sound or mobb shit.......Those are small nit pickin details compared to B's vocals.Plus if your a B-Legit fan there shouldent be any questions to why he makes certain sounds of music.Real fans of B feel him regardless of what style of rap he does.Im happy to be blessed with any B joint.

Oct 1, 2005
Actually It Is Pretty Funny. People Always Have Some Shit To Bitch About. Im Sure Its Extremely Difficult to Read That. And It Really Doesnt take Any Longer To Type That Way. Get On My Hype

Aug 3, 2005
ur hype is wack blood stop typing like that. u look like a foreigner or some shit haha.

and plenty of down south rappers have horrible hooks on theyre whole albums but u still see there shit on MTV. i mean sayin ur name and fone number over and over, or "forever i love atlanta forever i love at atlanta" theres no skill or nething to that. we live in a time where beats determine how much money u make. period. depressing but whatever, as long as the subs are bumpin right people will buy it. then after that theyll listen to what they have to say.

May 4, 2005
ItsMeZ said:
I Already potsed This On A Different Thread But I Decided To Make My Own Instead.................Whats Up With All This Going Back To '96 Jit? You Only Have To Go Back 3 Years To Bela's Last Disc To See That He Was Still Bringing The Bay Sound, And That Was 2002 Not 1996. Also, I Dont Think The Savage Is Going To Go Away Immediately Now That This CD Had Been Released. He Can Go Back To That 'Mob' Shit Anytime He Wants And He Will. You All Seem To Want Bela To Blow Up But Youre Not Thinking About Ways That He Can Go About Doing That. One Of The Ways Is To Make A Disc That Might Catch The Ear Of People That Arent Up On The Yay's Sound Yet. If They Havent Caught Onto it Yet Then Why Would You Expect Legit To Make Another Bayish CD And All The Sudden Gain All These New Followers? There Will Probably Be Alot Of People In This Country, Especially Down South, That Will Hear Block Movement And Be Like "DAMN!, Whos This Nigga"? And Once Theyve Become Laced, They Will Probably Check Out His Older Shit Which Will Turn Them Onto The Bay Sound And That Leads To Them Peepin Out Other Rappers From The Bay And Maybe Even Implementing That Sound Into Their Own Southern Shit, Or East Coast Or Wherever it May Be. This Shit Isnt Magic. Dudes Just Dont Blow Up By Doing The Same Shit Over And Over Again. Look At 40, Hes About To Blow. 'IMO' If He Didnt Do Songs Like "Look At Me'", "Rep Yo City" "Automatic" And Another One I Cant Think Of Off The Top Of My Head Right Now, He Probably Wouldnt Be In The Position Hes In Right Now. You Blow Up By Getting Your Name Out There, By Getting On Other Rappers Discs (Fabolous, Petey Pablo, Lil Jon, etc.) I Dont Neccesarily Agree With It And I Really Dont Like To Hear Bay Rappers On Uncharacteristic Shit, But If You Wanna Do It Big, You Have To Do What It Really Takes To Get There..............I Will Add A Complaint Tho, The ONLY Problem I Have With This Disc Is That I Think It Has A Few Weak Hooks. And That Has Nathane To Do With 'Crunk'', 'Mob', 'Hyphy', Or Whatever. Its Just Simply Weak Hooks. Other Than That Its A Straight Knocker.
....... I was gonna keep typing but all the sudden i feel a need to smoke some grapes.....

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
It seems a lot of people are looking too deep into this shit. Down south beats, westcoast beats, who the fuck cares as long as the shit slumps. I think all this proves that Bela is versatile and can still crush a southern beat as well as mob shit. No reason to take it any deeper than that

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
Rossibreath said:
It seems a lot of people are looking too deep into this shit. Down south beats, westcoast beats, who the fuck cares as long as the shit slumps. I think all this proves that Bela is versatile and can still crush a southern beat as well as mob shit. No reason to take it any deeper than that
yup, you said it man.