CRUNCHY BLACK TALKIN SHIT PT.1 & 2 CLASSIC SHIT HERE YALL!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Crunchy Black a fuckin dumb ass, he talking about how everyone that was in with Paul & J but fell out with them are worthless but then what happened to him? I give him the fact that he probably hard, but he just sound dumb as fuck.

Feb 8, 2003
Ra$an said:
you guys can talk about his lyrical skills all ya want..but Cb was a rider for them niggas...they lost a good soldier...and now i'm hearing lord has left

Lord is still in prison.I found out he left them and was going on his own before he was locked up last year. Thats why they dont say nothing about him in interviews. But Paul and Juicy did Crunchy real bad thats the main reason he them is bc they wouldnt bring his album out, its fucked up that they droppin it now since he left. But remember karma is a bitch and god dont like ugly. And them niggas are ugly on the outside and inside so they'll get theres. Watch Paul & Juicy break up in teh future bc they too greedy and its only a matter of time before one tries to out do the other

Feb 8, 2003
one more thing What happened to LIL WYTE? I havent seen him in public with HCP in over a year. Also Boogeyman & Chrome disappeared. The only new artist i seen with them is Frayser Boy.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I need to brush up on my Memphis-ese, those videos are hard to understand. LMAO.

buy the looks of things, (fit, kicks, jewlery, car, surroundings) crunchy isnt seein' his far share of the $$.

I dont see a WHOLE crunchy album bein' that well recieved. he barely gets thru his verses as is, let alone having to do a WHOLE album.

best of luck to him regardless.

BTW....where the fuck is Skaface Al Capone??

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ Al Kapone put out a album with Mr. Sche last year called "Showdown" they got "Showdown 2" comin out soon I think.

Peep showdown:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=pd_bbs_2/002-1282065-5928852?ie=UTF8&s=music

Cesolito #1 said:
... But remember karma is a bitch and god dont like ugly. And them niggas are ugly on the outside and inside so they'll get theres. Watch Paul & Juicy break up in teh future bc they too greedy...
Naw watch one of them angry memphis artists shoot they ass.