Crooks-n-Doggs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's been released on a retail "album," but I would still consider it an "unofficial mix" since Tech had no actual part in it. Sway & King Tech used vocals he did with them to make the song, or that's his theory behind it (which just goes to show he had no idea about it even being done)

Nov 14, 2002
I suppose you could call it rare but I'm sure most people around here have had it for years. I don't know about the quality of yours but the file I have sounds like it's from a fuckin' cassette tape or something.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dubcnn: I believe you had a collaboration with Snoop Dogg and Crooked I called "Crookz N Doggz", which never got properly released. When was that recorded?

I don't even remember nothing like that! I think that's something the fans put together!

Dubcnn: I had a interview with Crooked I a few years ago and he actually talked about that song.

I must've done too many drugs, cause I always wanted to work with Crooked I man and I don't recall working with him! *asks someone* Did I do something with Crooked I man? I would've known that! Because we met through the Wake Up Show! I don't remember ever doing something with him! That sounds so familiar though, "Crooks & Doggs", so familiar!

Dubcnn: I know I heard it before and I remember Crooked I talking about it. *pulls up interview with Crooked I from '03* I asked him "I'd really like to hear you with Tech N9ne, I think you and him would spit some fire together", and he said "I did a song with Tech N9ne where he did the hook, I did a rap and Snoop Dogg did a rap, produced by King Tech from Sway & Tech."

Ohh, then that's probably what they did! They probably just put one of the verses I dropped on the track and never told me! Yeah man, cause I was doing music with King Tech and them for a minute, I was dropping verses, you know? Shit, they probably just used my voice or something, I don't care though that's dope!
There's Tech's response to the question regarding this track.