Crooked I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Uh-Oh f/ Silva Satin, So Damn Hood f/ Juvenile and Sisqo, Still Tha Row f/ Virginia Slim, his Wake Up Show shit...

Unfortuantely, like mrskrilla said, his debut album "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" which is sposed to drop any time now, probably will never see the day of light. Fucc Suge, and fucc Tha Row's ways of business.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
Uh Oh
Gangstaology
Murderin MC's
Still Tha Row
Deathrow's Back
Wake up show freestyle
anything you can find actually, but the above are the best imo...

Apr 25, 2002
death row was about to release a crooked i mixtape online too,but i wonder what happen with that shit
but u can download the mixtape on some sites..

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
T-Mac said:
death row was about to release a crooked i mixtape online too,but i wonder what happen with that shit
but u can download the mixtape on some sites..
you still havent heard it? theres one short lil 1-verse track on that tape..Deathrow's Back is it called...that track is THA SHIT for real..if his album is gonna be like that, ima buy it DEFINITLY..the rest of the mixtape is coo too, but thats the track I like best..

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
fuck yes

Who Wanna Fuck Tonight
Dysfunktional Family
Hood NEar You
You Really Don't
Quit Snitchin'
You KNow Whats Up

hes one of the best in the game right now, just wait til he actually gets on. Its a westcoast takeover.

Just fucking cop that new Crooked I mixtape "Westcoasanostra."

May 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Uh-Oh f/ Silva Satin, So Damn Hood f/ Juvenile and Sisqo, Still Tha Row f/ Virginia Slim, his Wake Up Show shit...

Unfortuantely, like mrskrilla said, his debut album "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" which is sposed to drop any time now, probably will never see the day of light. Fucc Suge, and fucc Tha Row's ways of business.
actually hes recorded countless songs for both the Say Hi Album and the Untouchable album (which will be released as some sort of 'the lost tapes' after teh bad guy album comes out) Death Row is looking for a distributer aren't they? i thought thats why the CD hasn't been pushed.

Apr 25, 2002
MrWB said:

you still havent heard it? theres one short lil 1-verse track on that tape..Deathrow's Back is it called...that track is THA SHIT for real..if his album is gonna be like that, ima buy it DEFINITLY..the rest of the mixtape is coo too, but thats the track I like best..
Is it out in store?where can i get it?

Feb 8, 2003
VICTORY said:
I'm hearin alot of this guy...any suggestions on any songs I should download?

***********WARNING***************
Don't Download homie they are givivng out lawsuits for that shit you can face a fine or jail time it's not worth it. Find another way to get music.

They changed the name back to Death Row records
I have a mix album of some of Crooked I's tracks and they all are tight. Its called The Crook Show

Heres the tracklist
1. Intro
2. Still Tha Row-Remix
3. Straight Gangsta
4. Game 4 Sale
5. Gangstaology
6. Don't Test Me
7. UH OH
8. Nobody Understands Me
9. Black Pussy
10. Snoop Dis- Freestlye
11. Kingpin
12. Poor Man Crys
13. So Damn Hood
14. Underground Tactics
15. Murderin MC's
16. Can I get Bucc
17. Chin XL -Vs- Crooked I -Freestyle
18. Stay Out Of L.A
19. Baby-Remix
20. Girl

Aug 4, 2002
Re: Re: Crooked I

Cesolito #1 said:

***********WARNING***************
Don't Download homie they are givivng out lawsuits for that shit you can face a fine or jail time it's not worth it. Find another way to get music.

They changed the name back to Death Row records
I have a mix album of some of Crooked I's tracks and they all are tight. Its called The Crook Show

Heres the tracklist
1. Intro
2. Still Tha Row-Remix
3. Straight Gangsta
4. Game 4 Sale
5. Gangstaology
6. Don't Test Me
7. UH OH
8. Nobody Understands Me
9. Black Pussy
10. Snoop Dis- Freestlye
11. Kingpin
12. Poor Man Crys
13. So Damn Hood
14. Underground Tactics
15. Murderin MC's
16. Can I get Bucc
17. Chin XL -Vs- Crooked I -Freestyle
18. Stay Out Of L.A
19. Baby-Remix
20. Girl
ROFLMAO @ don't download!

Nov 14, 2002
steadyflossin said:

actually hes recorded countless songs for both the Say Hi Album and the Untouchable album (which will be released as some sort of 'the lost tapes' after teh bad guy album comes out) Death Row is looking for a distributer aren't they? i thought thats why the CD hasn't been pushed.
That's what they want us to think. Suge is just makin' excuses so Crooked I doesn't try to bounce just like everyone else. I'm almost 100% sure that shit ain't gonna be released. That succs too cuz both of those albums would've been tight as fucc.