crooked i bitin chamillion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
his first appearance on the wake up show he upstages chino xl

he spits some :confused: type shit

look for it on kazaa or something, maybe "wake up show freestyle feat. chino xl" or some shit.

but yeah, thats a clever yet VERY OBVIOUS line....i can see two rappers who have never heard the other spit it spitting it.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Crooked has one the dopest cadences i've heard in a while, and I'm amazed by how he pulls that shit off sometimes

Feb 8, 2003
Yall need to listen to some more Crooked I tracks obviously. Crooked is more versatile than Koopa he on a new level when he spits that political shit. But I guess yall appreciate when a nigga talk about how much ice, cars and money he has than a real hip hop artist like crooked i. listen to the end of that Young Boss mixtape when crooked hits that acapella frestyle that one shits on anythiong koppa has ever said. Its all good we all have our own opinions but the truth is Crooked is would out sell him anyday.

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Yall need to listen to some more Crooked I tracks obviously. Crooked is more versatile than Koopa he on a new level when he spits that political shit. But I guess yall appreciate when a nigga talk about how much ice, cars and money he has than a real hip hop artist like crooked i. listen to the end of that Young Boss mixtape when crooked hits that acapella frestyle that one shits on anythiong koppa has ever said. Its all good we all have our own opinions but the truth is Crooked is would out sell him anyday.
I'm not even gon' sit here and claim to be up on Crooked I like some of ya'll cats, but you my friend, are obviously not up on Chamill if you think all he spits is baller talk... I'm open to hearing more from Crooked, BUT based on what I've heard from him (which isn't much), Chamill would wreck him and that's fa sho...

Feb 8, 2003
Tigger said:
I'm not even gon' sit here and claim to be up on Crooked I like some of ya'll cats, but you my friend, are obviously not up on Chamill if you think all he spits is baller talk... I'm open to hearing more from Crooked, BUT based on what I've heard from him (which isn't much), Chamill would wreck him and that's fa sho...
I know about Chamillionaire even when he was with Swisha House I got all his mixtapes and that album he did with Paul Wall. So I can compare them and he not fucking with Crooked I bottomline. You a tight muthafucka if you can rock Chino Xl who is one of the best lyricist ever like Crooked I did. But go find all Crooked's appearences and freestyles then you can have a solid opinion. I'm done posting in this pointless thread.

Duece Out!

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Cesolito #1 said:
I know about Chamillionaire even when he was with Swisha House I got all his mixtapes and that album he did with Paul Wall. So I can compare them and he not fucking with Crooked I bottomline. You a tight muthafucka if you can rock Chino Xl who is one of the best lyricist ever like Crooked I did. But go find all Crooked's appearences and freestyles then you can have a solid opinion. I'm done posting in this pointless thread.

Duece Out!
What's the last CD you got with Chamill on it? Cuz GYMC came out a year and a half ago... I'm just sayin'... Dude is far more versatile than baller rap...

May 3, 2002
Tigger said:
I'm just sayin'... Dude is far more versatile than baller rap...
thats what i was gonna say earlier.. but some how my shit didnt post and i said fuck it, i'll type something up later.. saying Chamill is Balla rap only.. kinda like sayin Crooked I is that West Coast Gangsta shit.. which is true in a way for both.. but both are touching areas outside of what they do best. Koopa's new shit off that DJ Smallz Southern Smoke X is far from Balla rap.. infact i dont think he mention Diamonds, Cars or anything.. he ripped it and still spitting some intelligent smart word play. I havent been dissapointed in Koopa yet.. and now he's getting broader with his subject matter. Crooked I alwayz came tight to me.. but i gotta say, i downloaded his new mixtape and damn.. i aint feelin it.. i think its slopped.. Westcoastanostra was so tight.. it was almost perfect for a mixtape.. this one was ruff and just didnt seem as polished as his DR releases.. and his crew is wack as fuck. Right now i gotta go with Chamillionaire, and i aint on his nuts or anything.. im just sayin my opionion and think thats what he's worth.. ive been promotion for him because he's been puttin out some of the tighest shit ive heard in a while.. so id love it for him to get what he deserves.. and i dont see nothin stopin him..

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^ real talk ok crooked i is dopesicc and very consistant he surprised me at first ..now koopa jus raises his bar everytime he spits he has most original flow and wordplay in the game i think hes untouchable on the mic no one will ever wreck chamillion ,street smarts on the level of a harvard degree...
________
SexyyyLips