CROC HUNTER STEVE IRWIN DANGLES 1 MONTH OLD BABY NEAR CROCODILES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2003
THIS FOOL TOOK HIS LITTLE 1 MONTH OLD BABY OUT NEXT TO THE CROCODILES AND HAS FEEDING THE CROC WITH HIS BABY IN HAND, AND THEN DANGLE THE BABY AROUND AND PLAYIN WITH IT NEAR THE CROC. I SAW THIS SHIT ON THE NEWS, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT IT....HERES THE STORY:

(AP) “Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin snapped back at critics who have accused him of endangering his month-old son's life by holding him while hand-feeding a crocodile, saying Monday that he would even do it again.

“What I would do differently is I would make sure there were no cameras around,” Irwin told Network Nine television's nationally broadcast “A Current Affair” program.

“When I was a very small boy, my dad did the same for me. In fact when I was 9 years old, he let me jump, restrain and capture my first crocodile.”

Child welfare advocates have said the TV hero endangered his son, Robert, in the incident Friday, drawing comparisons with pop star Michael Jackson who dangled his infant out of a hotel window in Berlin in November 2002.

Police said Sunday that Irwin would not be charged with violating any laws.

Irwin promised to give “A Current Affair” a videotape from his Australian Zoo reptile park where he staged the act, which he said would prove it was not as dangerous as the public believed.

“(The tape) will give you another angle so all that ugly stacked-up vision of me looking like I endangered my child will be put to bed very quickly,” he said.

The celebrated animal lover, who has survived tussles with pythons and crocodiles, fed a 13-foot croc while cradling his baby during a media event at his reptile park in northeastern Australia.

Irwin also angrily rejected any comparisons to Jackson.

“I would never, ever put him in any danger, not in a million years,” he told Australia's Sunday Telegraph.

“To hear people say that it was a publicity stunt, that I'm just like Michael Jackson well, it just tears me up. It makes me sick to my stomach to be compared in that way.”

Jackson was criticized for the Berlin incident. In an unrelated high-profile case involving an accuser who is not related to the singer, Jackson has been charged in California with committing lewd acts on a child.

Meanwhile, a message board on a Web site used to promote Irwin's television shows in the United States has become a battleground for the crocodile hunter's critics and supporters.

Some fans sent messages of support while others vowed never to watch his shows again.

Irwin has gained worldwide fame for his “Crocodile Hunter” show on the Animal Planet network, in which he chats excitedly about exotic and dangerous creatures — sometimes from extremely close proximity to the beasts.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Funny how everyone jumps on MJ but are so passive with this jack ass....
"Ooh I'd be the wohsss parent in the wooorlddd if I didn't teach my childennn hoow to be crock saavy".

Stupid fuck, I'm sure the 1 month old baby understood his crock lesson of the day :dead:

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Funny how everyone jumps on MJ but are so passive with this jack ass....
"Ooh I'd be the wohsss parent in the wooorlddd if I didn't teach my childennn hoow to be crock saavy".

Stupid fuck, I'm sure the 1 month old baby understood his crock lesson of the day :dead:
i agree with you

the guy was outright stupid!!!! and what he did WAS worse the MJ. when MJ dangled the baby out of the balcony he didnt have a vicious animal a few inches away.

i think the reason he isnt catching as much heat from Americans as MJ did was because he did this in Australia and he isnt an American.

May 16, 2002
I honestly didn't see this as a potentially dangerous situation, he has a shitload of experience with crocs and it wasn't like he dangled the baby infront of the crocodile.

This isn't newsworthy.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
For one thing, MJ was in control with his kid. His babys' life was in "his" hands.
But with this Aussie asshole, yes he's a pro but his baby's life wasn't in his hands. It was in the hands of the crock, the crock decides whether he wants to attack or not, and not Steve Irwin.
No matter how much of a pro you think you are, animals are unpredictable. Just ask Roy Horn from "Siegfried & Roy".

This might not be a big deal to you people but how many of you have kids of your own????
American parents have lost custody of their kids for lesser shit than this....

May 5, 2002
This fool has been fuckin with crocks since he was alive. He knows what he is doing. People are too fuckin sensitive these days. Stop tying to be politically correct Mclean. And I doubt it was inches, like he said he gonna put out another angle and I doubt it will seem so bad. Like fool said I'd rather him put my kid in front of a croc than put my kid over at MJ's for a night. And BTW I thought the MJ kid over balcony was blown outta proportion as well...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The way I look at the video, he wasn't teaching the 1 month old baby shit. On the contrary he was teaching the crock to associate feeding time with babies.

That piece of chicken was only an appetizer....

PS.... Like I said, only "parents" know the deal. Everyone else is just speculating....

Dec 25, 2003
I know some white trash fucks whose lives are a constant state of danger because of fucked up parents, and the same situation exists in every race.

Migs you live in EPA, no doubt you've seen worse shit with child endangerment, etc., than a trained professional putting his kid near some crocs. People need to focus on real issues.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LOL! But he's an Aussie "white trash" parent.
And like you said "white trash" and Ghetto muthafuckas are always puttin their kids in danger. I know it because I've seen and experienced it. All I'm saying is that there shouldn't be a double standard when it comes to a childs' safety.
I seen people lose custody of kids for lesser shit then what Irwin did.

Dec 25, 2003
Nah but see it's Irwin. It's like if a pliot let his kid sit in the chair under his supervision. People have and are able to exercise discretion and assess risks...this is especially true in the case of Irwin with crocodiles.

May 8, 2002
what if the trained professional from sigmond and freud (sp) had his 1 month old baby in his hands when the tiger mauled him? same thing could have happened here. the kid was put in danger.

Feb 9, 2003
Impossible. Because Sigmund Freud was an Austrian and is long dead and Siegfried & Roy are fags and can't give birth. But I do agree the child was in danger.