Crips Run Up on Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka!!!! @ Gucci's video shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2009
They was saying that the guy in the GREEN SHIRT (D SNOOK) is Dead, Died the same day that video was shot, and the guy in all BLUE is on life support. Atlanta news..

Aug 18, 2009
They was saying that the guy in the GREEN SHIRT (D SNOOK) is Dead, Died the same day that video was shot, and the guy in all BLUE is on life support. Atlanta news..
i search for his name, that boy is gone for real... this from worldstar, but the video gone.. \

So Whats Happening" (Version Without Music Playing In The Background) Share on MySpace ... 1 on 1 thats all he wanted should have just let em fight da n*gga dat beat u is telling u it ..... R.I.P MY n*gga DESHAUN SNOOKS AKA D-SNOOK WE WILL MISS YOU. .... They are not crips thats The Congressmen Slick Pulla people. ...
www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCnINZRff2YEE9AjO

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
i search for his name, that boy is gone for real... this from worldstar, but the video gone.. \

So Whats Happening" (Version Without Music Playing In The Background) Share on MySpace ... 1 on 1 thats all he wanted should have just let em fight da n*gga dat beat u is telling u it ..... R.I.P MY n*gga DESHAUN SNOOKS AKA D-SNOOK WE WILL MISS YOU. .... They are not crips thats The Congressmen Slick Pulla people. ...
didnt happen, homie. if you have proof, post it up, an anonymous comment on wshh dont count. i hope they are paying you to make up stories on their behalf. i got peoples all through the atl so if this really happened i woulda heard about it. but one part of what you posted is true, they wasnt crips.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
didnt happen, homie. if you have proof, post it up, an anonymous comment on wshh dont count. i hope they are paying you to make up stories on their behalf. i got peoples all through the atl so if this really happened i woulda heard about it. but one part of what you posted is true, they wasnt crips.
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU A FAGGOT

Jun 5, 2004
UR JUST GONNA COME OUT SAYIN HE'S MAKEN UP STORIES?

WHERES YOUR PROOF? "OH I WOULDA HEARD ABOUT IT" LMAO

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU A FAGGOT
b*tch f*ck you! i have a life and go outside and have been places im not like you internet nerds. i really network and make connections wit nikkas and i talked to my nikkas that was actually there when this b.s. happened and that live there. i know exactly where that video shot went down at you f*ggot because ive been there, azalea gardens, on joseph e. boone street, they shot the rest of the video at overlook apartments, donald lee hollowell parkway better known as bankhead highway. keep testing me.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
b*tch f*ck you! i have a life and go outside and have been places im not like you internet nerds. i really network and make connections wit nikkas and i talked to my nikkas that was actually there when this b.s. happened and that live there. i know exactly where that video shot went down at you f*ggot because ive been there, azalea gardens, on joseph e. boone street, they shot the rest of the video at overlook apartments, donald lee hollowell parkway better known as bankhead highway. keep testing me.
SEE ME ABOUT SOMETHING THEN BITCH ILL COME TO YOU AND SMACK THE SHIT OUT YO SKINNY JEAN LIL B SLAPPIN ASS BITCH NIGGA U A POODLE

Aug 18, 2009

Na i wasnt coming in on making up storys i just, was looking threw comments and i saw that two different posters said that "d-snook" the one in the GREEN in the video was murdered that day, they said it was on the news in ATL, so i was digging to find him on google, and the 3rd post about him being dead was posted on WSHH.com... so i figured it has been see and known that the person(s) that went to handle business got hemmed up, but well wait and see for more proof.

i got no affliations with anyone in this..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
If its true then RIP...I understand people wanna rep where they are from and bang different hoods and turfs but damn.....This is how the streets rock and it will prolly never change.....Dude had no respect for flocka goin at him like that.....Im far from atlanta....But from what i hear and see...Gucci Mane really gets down.....