Crips & Nortenos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
I dunno if they all tru cripz but 4 all I know they are. Sum are tru cripz like my homie Vince he be reppin that shit right. But dis otha fool aint shit he just claimz it cuz his Brother & Sista Claim West Side Crips but when shit goe'z down he'z all like "Nah Iam just playing man"I remember one time he came to my house actin hard & then he seen my red bandana & started sayin "Red'z a Bitch color"then I steped up & said what bitch & he backed down saying I waz just playing man. bitchez like that descrace tru gangsta'z.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
i love this guy's posts!

Kidd North said:
Down here there are "West Side Crips" and me & my homie are hella cool wit them. But they get mad when I say "Wassup Blood"
yeah but isnt this post about NORTENOS and not 8th graders in Arizona who aint from NOMOTHAFUCKINWHERE?

Kidd North said:
man fuck yall wanna be net bangerz talken shit on tha net cuz yall get punked out N reel life
You tell em ~ese~!

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
I Know back in STOCKTONE the only problem we had was with Asian Cripz back in 97. the reason why was because scraps where outnumbered n joined up with them asian cripz. While us we joined up with some black homies called 44G'Z back in stocktone . this shit spread all ova into schools n shit in stockton. theres a difference between cripz n bloodz . and nortenoz and the other shit.

if you hear that 18 wit a bullet cd
remember that phrase
when he sayz they wanna call me a blood neva look at a killa that way 49er yea we represent the bay (LOL)
some shit like that.

But yeah in my town stockton i know the homies get along with cripz.