CRIPPIN ON THE MIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
hey dog i notice alot crip references on the meeting.so i wanna know if you crippin on ya new album too & on the other bow wow albums.cuz alot of cats is crippin on they album these dayz.like snoop,lynch i could go on & on.but anywayz whats your 2 cents on crippin on the mic.SPEAK ON IT

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Not to sound like a prick BUT......

You don't need a confirmation from me. Listen to the music. Hopefully you will like it.
At any rate, Diabolical Deeds will be the shit. It's the same D.O.G. you've grown to know with honed skills and it will include new songs with me reaching out to new listeners.
As far as banging on the mic. I feel you shouldn't do it if you aint keeping it real. People have gotten killed for less. It's bad enough that every L7 and his momma is C-Walkin.
If some Bloods were in there and whipped on them for being disrespected they would feel like they were getting picked on. So basically if you willing to deal with the consequences of your actions and you actually living what you speaking, by all means do your thang.