Crip or Blood??erbody reply...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
ima tell you lyke thiz fool, mozt of theze foolz dont know shyt about bangerz/gangz so they will come on talkin shyt about you if u say anything remotely gang-related. so fuck them. but, az a gangbanger myself, i muzt say YOU ARE A DUMBASS for makin thiz thread.

P.S. im not a Blood, cuzz. (im obviously not a crip either so dont get happy).

C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
ima tell you lyke thiz fool, mozt of theze foolz dont know shyt about bangerz/gangz so they will come on talkin shyt about you if u say anything remotely gang-related. so fuck them. but, az a gangbanger myself, i muzt say YOU ARE A DUMBASS for makin thiz thread.

C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

Apr 25, 2002
itz nice to see i got a nut rider of my very own! i mean, wut kynda sorry fucker fyndz picz lyke that to pozt here? they arent even funny, if they were, id admit it, but they're not. try a lil harder.

C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
itz nice to see i got a nut rider of my very own! i mean, wut kynda sorry fucker fyndz picz lyke that to pozt here? they arent even funny, if they were, id admit it, but they're not. try a lil harder.
you Hard core Gangsta, I give up!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
personally, im a very humerous person. i laugh at wutz funny and im not too bold to admit it. but thoze picz myghta been funny if they were relevant, but thatz not tha case. it wuz juzt retarded.

C

CinFul-1

M-PHIVE said:
THE GAY GUY ONE WAS FUNNY, THE "SURVEY SAYS YOURE A DUMBFUC" ONE WAS FUNNY, BUT THE LAST ONE WAS JUST DISGUSTING...RUINED THE WHOLE THING FOR ME...ABA
Yea that one was stupid I took it off,straight nasty