CRIMINAL - RIDE ON THESE VATOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
pretty cool track. But, I'm trying to convince myself whether that hi-pitched Dr. Dre type sound is either true gangster sounding or silly. The rest of the beat is dope as fuck though, just that hi-pitched sound is questionable I think as it sounds a bit tacky. It's borderline either way IMO. The cucui voice definitely has to go.

Jun 5, 2004
he must take a lot of trips: to northern cali to take out so many nortenos...

gonna mob on down to texas and kill capone, oh and then he's probably gonna smash on conejo the next time he's ridin through his hood... right... lets see somethin, sounds like a bunch of shit talking in the studio to me.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
rose town ryda said:
he must take a lot of trips: to northern cali to take out so many nortenos...

gonna mob on down to texas and kill capone, oh and then he's probably gonna smash on conejo the next time he's ridin through his hood... right... lets see somethin, sounds like a bunch of shit talking in the studio to me.
why do you even post here?you dont see us in the northern cali forum typing hate.Dam i dont get you fools,unless you just have a lot of time on your hands then i understand homie

Feb 4, 2005
45park1904 said:
why do you even post here?you dont see us in the northern cali forum typing hate.Dam i dont get you fools,unless you just have a lot of time on your hands then i understand homie
LOL FA SHO FOO! THIZ IZ THA CLOSEST TO SOUTHERN CALI THEY CAN GET TOO DOGG! LOL