CRIMESEEN/COGNITO & THE KNUCKLEHEADZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2005
who heard these albums who agree is it just me but i cant believe how bad these albums is thizz just get weaker by each release all these water down releases not helping them one bit mean what the fuck someone needa lynch haji arabian ass and ray luv need a slap upside his head this rap rock bullshit not working

cant be alone on this thizz disgust me

Jan 23, 2006
I HAVEN'T HEARD THEM BUT I'M COPPIN THAT CRIMESEEN SOON. THE CUT THEY HAD ON THIZZ NATION 3 WAS DOPE AND I DON'T SEE NUTHIN WRONG WITH RAY LUV DOING DIVERSIFIED FORMS OF MUSIC.

AS FOR THE KNUCKLEHEADZ, I NEVER WAS FEELIN COGNITO'S STYLE SO I WAS ALREADY FIGURING I WOULDN'T BE FEELIN THAT ALBUM.

Jul 17, 2005
real talk... that knuckleheadz album is super slap... wit lil bruce and nasty nate all over it... man i cant believe someone actually would say it was weak... this foo probably downloaded those cds too because right after those cds pop up on tha net, this foo already tryin to review shit... i said it before... dont review somethin if you ain bought the cd... u got no right to...