Cricet - Flossin' - 1994 (Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
THAG where yu find that the dj pool the the only people that got it did you take a flick of thats the record i got a few and you know wuts so crazy i never perform that when i do shows i was so mad at hammer because he had the chance to fix things threw me and he was a selfish ceo i cant lie when it came to pushing the Artist but he did take me to africa
I didn't find it - I posted what's on discgos.com, which is a big database for albums and singles. It means someone else had it, scanned it and entered it there. But I myself have never touched it.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
it was before u dont have a clue hammer release this we went on tour for the muslims who own oil around the countrycame back we all went to deathrow records its from the first cricet album nobodys ever peepd im trying to get it from hammer now this was the real rap life not this bull shit now...
You and Jayo Felony need to make a comeback.

Props: DuceTheTruth

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
well all my albums are soled out sense then so yeh a big label comeback you mean jayo is on the new tour how the west was one snoop dogg ice cube the game dogg pound we will be at some of the dates with jayo the hood ben in this rap shit i think you talking about those other dudes yeh the tour starts in 20 more days hope to see you there...

Props: Mixerr
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
cricet @cricet

whatever happened to big chief records? I heard an old,i think unreleased track from you called power moves,or something like that.shit was fire.the homie Rocc who worked at Sycuan at the time played it for me.he fuck with the dago braves,el cajon tez and some other fools outta that camp

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
yeh we all working i talk to rocc the other day they making power steps in they life me and big chief went out the other day every bodys working on records chief wants to comeback to music in the right way so we will see other then that beats are for sale at all times aint no garbage coming out from my way never i cant fuck with it never stay tuned