Crhymes The Clown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
In the Young Sau Thread I kept telling these clowns to make a new thread if they want to finish the conversation about E-Low. Then this idiot crhymes wanted to talk like he is bad ass...

HE DIDNT CHARGE US FOR OUR VIDEO OR OUR INTERVIEW.. YOU GOT E-LOW TWISTED PIMP. BUT SINCE HE DID LOOK OUT FOR MY GROUP, WHEN WE READY TO DROP OUR ALBUM WE GON SPEND WITH DUDE. CUZ THAT WHUT U DO AS AN ARTIST, INVEST IN YOUR OWNSELF. THIS TV SHOW IS NO LONGER JUST IN SAN DIEGO. IT REACHES MILLONS A HOUSEHOLDS ALL WAY UP TO OAKLAND. NOW THATS BIG FOR THE TOWN. SO DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U OPEN UR MOUTH ON SOME DUMBSHIT.

P.S.
SAU IS THAT DUDE!
I removed my reply...

Stay on subject and stop spamming this thread and if you wanna continue this make a new thread
AINT SHIT ELSE TO SAY, I MADE MY POINT! DAGO UP, HATERS DOWN!
This clown has me confused with Joey. You can make a million rap disses about me, you even print a t-shirt. Cesar Tellez wanna tell me to do my research and he has no fucking clue who he is talking to. I was born in East Los Angeles Moved to the Coast when I was 12. I lived through the real gang era and the crack explosion of San Diego. I lived in the Dip and I stayed in the streets of South East and thats not even my resume. I am in the street of your city more than you are. Ask around...Your some actor in who should stick to rapping cause when real gangbanging was going on you were in diapers. You come on video talking about you will never go hollywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPYmWdmjjIM

But I beg to differ

Not to "Gutter" Looking here

If you did not want to go hollywood, you wouldn't try and open for all these acts.

You want to act like I have E-Low confused? How come he asked heaterville for some money for a interview? How come he has asked all these niggas in diego for money. I known E-Low before he had a show, before grimey records, before he did clubs in TJ, before skyline records and I dont got shit confused. I was just talking about how he isnt really supporting diego and that all you local cats is what makes the content of his show. You wanted to jump in like some captain save a hoe fag. Do yourself a favor, spend some money on a real designer, get a real cover done, get a real logo, pay a real photographer and have somebody come dress you cause you look like a clown. Figure out your target market and then learn where and how you should spend your advertising dollar. Get a radio promoter, make a real video and then worry about getting on some tv show that doesn't reach millions cause millions of people don't watch it.

P.S. Down Size your Sig

Oct 19, 2006
One thing thats E-low did which I did like was...He had a pirate radio show and played all local shit all day but it wasn't set up right and in certain areas it interfered with san Diego's jazz station and the FCC shut it down.

There is other people to get advertising dollars from. A lot of big companys, like pepsi for example are looking to throw their advertising dollar at anything urban cause they know the urban market spends big dollars.

There are other people in diego that deserve love but the show is doing favoritism and I am calling it how I see...Who ever doesn't like it...This is a public forum and you don't have to read it.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
ALL U CATS CAN SAY WHUT THE FUCK U WANNA SAY, BOTTOM IS IM STILL IN THE STREETS OF SD EVERYDAY SUPPORTING SUPPORT MY CITY, EVEN WHEN IT DONT WANNA SUPPORT IT SELF. WHEN DID GANGBANGING EVEN COME INTO PLAY?? LOL..
NOW JUST CUZ I ROCK WITH THE BEST OF EM, AND U HEAR ME SPITTIN SHIT WITH MAJOR ARTIST.. DONT MEAN I WENT HOLLYWOOD. WHEN I SAID ''I AINT NEVER GON' GO HOLLYWOOD'' IN THAT GUTTER VIDEO...I MEANT IT, ME AS A PERSON HAS NOT AND WILL NOT GO HOLLYWOOD. IM STILL THAT HUMBLE CAT THAT ANY ONE CAN WALK UP AND TALK TO. IM STILL THAT DUDE THATS RUNS A RADIO STATION DEDICATED TO GETTING US UNDERGOUND CATS OUT THERE ON A GLOBAL LEVEL. NOT ONLY DO I OPEN UP FOR THESE ACTS, BUT HALF THE TIME I BRING EM MY DOWN MYSELF AND PROVIDE A PLATFORM FOR OTHER LOCAL CATS TO GET THEY SHINE ON.. SO NOW THAT I HAVE A LITTLE SUCCESS, I WENT HOLLYWOOD? I JUST DONT GET HOW CATS HATE SEEING THE HOMETEAM GET AHEAD OR GET MONEY? AND FREAKS COME ON DAWG, U KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT HOMEBOY. WHEN HAVE I BEEN HOLLYWOOD WITH YOU? YALL GOT CRHYMES TWISTED LIKE A DREADLOCK. :siccness::siccness::siccness:

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
It smell like hate 2 me- If u don't like what E-Low doin -u got a better solution. What R yall bringin 2 table 2 get yourself out there. Yall sound like Dude from Baby Boy - when u gon find me a job nigga- E-Low doin the damn thang and if he don't wanna charge some artist - Oh well. I'm just curious if raskals 5 is a mad rapper or do u have beef with E-Low or CHRymes. You made a whole thread instead of replyin on the other. Whatz really. Chrymes keep smashin - it seem like u doin ya thang -shit u got some haters and a whole thread behiind u

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I agree with Enutt in that if you think it should be done differently start up your own show...I can not be mad how someone runs their business, thats on them...I have the choice however to fuck with it or not. It seems like lately people think that something is owed to em and its the obligation of others to reach out...and freaks..no offense but you at the top of that list..i understand what you are saying but it is my humble opinion that ya gotta stand on ya own first before getting in that inner circle..ya gotta be able to offer something as well....Raskals5 you may have some valid points, but have you or anyone else for that matter contacted E-LOW with any suggestions , or solutions to what your issues are? If not ya cant blame E-Low for handling his business in the only way he knows how. Maybe there are certain factors we are unaware of which is dictating how he runs the business in order to keep it afloat....All in all this is a productive thread as this discussion may offer some solutions or ideas....maybe Freaks will put down the MIC and open his own business ( not saying you cant rap...just too many rappers not enough business men)....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ALL BUSINESS MATTERS ASIDE, AFTER SEEIN THE VIDEO RASKAL POSTED UP, I FEEL LIKE MOVIN THIS THREAD TO THE B.A.R.T FORUM... LOL... JK... YOUR STYLE IS DIFFERENT, CHRYMES, BUT I AINT MAD AT YA... HATERS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR IN ANY WAY... DO YA THANG, GEE... OH YEAH, I LIKE HOW THAT FOO "STUNNA SHADES" HAD TO THROW HIS LITTLE DISS IN THERE, TALKIN ABOUT HOW HE WAS IN THE SEWER...

Jun 15, 2005
aint no haters on this side...i'm allowed to laugh right? doesn't make me a hater.

and e-low's allowed to run his shit the way he wants...doesn't mean it's the best way though.

guaranteed you wouldn't think its all good if you got charged for a spot and in the same night saw someone get on for free. You might not be mad, but you certainly wouldn't feel 'all good' about it.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
....All business main interests are in making money, with out this interest a business could not grow or survive. freaks you admitted not knowing anything about running a t.v show...how does the show get on the air?...where is the money coming to pay for the camera...the employees that produce the show? I understand that its cool to look out for others..i do the same, but it is not always the best business moves. At the end of the day you have to see a profit to continue the business....so put yourself in his shoes....find out how much it costs for all the equipment, how much someone charges to film and other aspects of production...If I got serious with this music..or was an artist myself I would negotiate a deal with E-low to showcase my project....man most these artist cant even get on the radio....this is T.V and it is taking off pretty good.....what does he charge? Let me know and i can run some figures by you that might make some sense.

Jun 15, 2005
if grimmie's got enough viewers, the show can be pitched for commercial slots - that's one huge way shows make money.

e-low still has all rights to charge whoever he damn pleases, but if he charges some and not others, then people got a right to raise a brow.

Believe me, I'm not in the business, I aint mad at e-low or crhymes. I got the new i-rocc and cherry chuck cd cases on the floor of my car with the discs in the deck. I do my part to support local talent.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my two cents:
well...

E-lows number, email, website is on all types of flyers...hell you can get it on television....yall can call e-low and discuss your qualms...give him a reason why his service should be free to you, because we all know every service in San Diego is free. I mean, If i have a problem with McDonalds im not gonna write El Pollo Loco a angry letter.

Because looking at it from E-Lows angle, dudes gonna sign online and see people bickering about him doing something..shit defeats the purpose of communicating if you're just going to make it hard for him to hear your opinion..I think alot of people are being ungrateful and just want to see themselves. Its like the dude that will run up in a label thats damn near a family business and demand to get signed just because he thinks hes the shit.

Okay, sure, i'm sure what elow really should do is line up all 600,000 san diego rappers outside the grimmie wreck show and spend countless hours filming and editing and driving from one spot to another for free...im sure the actual studio where the show is filmed and put together is free rent...nevermind that things cost money right?...i dunno if yall think elow has a magic tree in his house that grows dollar bills but this is a business, theres few free rides in business. If you want to be on the cover of magazines and have spreads in any magazine or any promotion/advertisment based show, you pay for it.

the last point id like to make is elow cant put everyone on his show. ID LOVE TO SEE EVERYONE, but thats a pipe dream if yall know any of these rappers. contrary to popular belief not everyone gets along with everyone. theres rumors in the city swirling around and theres long-time fueds between people in this city that stem deeper than we can understand. I know people who have got quoted by elow and were dumbfounded....but just realize this is a tv show...

you wanna get on the shit for free...why dont you come out with me to 12th and imperial all the way up to oakland giving people grimmie wreck dvds hand to hand...why dont yall come to the shows and carry some dj equipment..pour some drinks or some shit...its like that child story where the chick is making the bread and no one wants to help but when the bread is made, everyones around.....and shout out to junk because its more than elow on the show....

im just saying...do you think hes charging dj junk...no, because junk is putting in work and hes earned his spot and/or cameratime.

btw i am in no way run anything with them much less am even involved...but be part of the movement if you wanna see yourself in it...involve yourself somehow...come out to the functions and freestyle outside and cause a cypher or something. you cant get charged for that, right?

but if youre doing it for YOUR BUSINESS, then cmon....what do you expect man..nothing is for free and advertising yourself on television sure as fuck isnt

its damn near one big commercial. if you want commercial time, then you pay for it. just like them bailbond niggas with 6 minute ads on the show.......if you get shit for free, what do you think the people who are getting charged are going to think?

i mean damn, be his cousin first...lol
just my opinion tho

PS: what crhymes does is chrymes business

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
& again.... usually in these convos, my standpoint is from a completely different aspect, because i dont think with a business mind, i think with an artists mind....

i help people for free......... & thats all i know....

i am not in the music business.

i am in music.QUOTE]

YEAH BUT THERE COMES A TIME WHEN U GOTTA BECOME A BUSINESS MAN IN ORDER TO GET YOUR MUSIC OUT THERE LIKE U WANT IT. I WISH I COULD JUST SIT BACK AND JUST RAP. BUT ITS '08 NOW, AND U GOTTA BE A MAN OF MANY HATS. FROM ARTIST TO BOOKIN AGENT TO STREET PROMOTOR, ECT. YOU HAVE TO BE ON YOUR TOES AND BE READY TO LEARN A NEW TRADE AT THE DROP OF A DIME. NOW A DAYS IT AINT ABOUT BEING A DOPE ARTIST, ITS ABOUT BEING A DOPE BUSINESS MAN THAT HAPPENS TO RAP TOO. THAT JUST THE REAL.

Dec 24, 2003
Pure Comedy...Why Doesnt every rapper put The GRimme Wreck Show on their CD. Why Dont you graphic artists do shit for free...I need some covers if you support San Diego you should give me FREE shit...

Why doesnt someone else do a TV show? Community Access is available.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
& the reason its like that?
because of situations with radio/videos/publication that = PAY FOR PLAY.

i still wish it was the fucking 80s where DOPE RAPPERS were the shit & WEAK RAPPERS were fucking garbage.

but thats just me.

:shrug:

listeners in hiphop music are fucking idiots now.

when an emcee like IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE can barelly get play but SOULJA BOY is fucking rich.... i will never get it
YEAH BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS.. IT AINT THE FUCKING '80'S NO MORE. SO WE HAVE TO ADAPT TO THE TIMES IF U WANNA BE RELEVENT IN THIS GAME AND COME UP. AND EVEN BACK THEN IN THE '80'S.. RADIO/VIDEOS/PUBLICATION WASNT FREE. TRUE, TALENT WAS MORE PURE, BUT BUSINESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN BUSINESS.

Dec 24, 2003
WWWwoooooowwwWWWW.......

i have ALWAYS respected E-Low's hustle & everyone knows im cool with Crhymes but i kinda gotta agree with what raskals5 is saying....

to charge some artists & not to charge other artists... i dont understand it. & I PERSONALLY FEEL that if it was created to help San Diego's artists, put a spot light on certain acts & talents....

why not focus on what should be focused on.. SAN DIEGO TALENT not SAN DIEGO BUSINESS.

this is what is so corrupt with the game.
videos/radio/lables/ now local shows......

dont get me wrong.. im a fan of E-Lows beats...... but i cant say i am a fan of the show, seeing that it isnt done in a way I feel is really BENEFITING UNDERGROUND SAN DIEGO ARTISTS. alot of people in san diego dont wanna admit that thats what they are. but we are UNDERGROUND.

E-Low could definitly fund his show in other manners with commercial time & concerts & maybe compilations..... but to have to PAY for a slot. i just dont get it.

I THINK IF SOMEONE PAYS FOR A SLOT, ALL SHOULD...... I JUST DONT GET IT.

when it comes to the business side of things tho, im pretty much retarded.

FREAKS if you were on the show..Youd be a fan right. And if you sold weed you should only hook me up because I said so.

Will someone in San Diego pay my rent, if you dont, You Dont Support the 619 period. You should pay my rent Freaks because Im a dago DJ.

If Big Sponsors did come in and Advertise does anyone think it will still be a Dago show. hAHAhaha If you all love the game so much... RAP FOR FREE, DO GRAPHICS FOR FREE, GO TO YOUR 9to 5 for FREE just because you like the music they play.

If the show ended in SD nobody would give a rats ass, they would to continue to market in one place only right on these message boards and oh yeah a poster outside of Fam Mart.