Crew Battle [ Point Blank vs. Street Souljahz ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2003
TO the whole fukin crew.. sam condolences on family passin..stay up
TO pont blank..

Damn this battle aint even ended yet , why u bitches out there placyin yo bets when u really waitin on my heat to be decendin down on u in great threats / i guess point blanks got nothin to spit but hollow tips resemblin their text/ so wuts next 2 niggaz dead shattered on teh streets soaked in red/ buried beneath teh earth beat to death to weak to fled/i ended ya life cuz it was ya turn to switch off the lites/lifes a book kinda hectic like my lines/u think u can phaze tehm rhymes wit out protection/check it..this is once again for the record, talk again and get ur dome disconnected / what ive neglected to mention was that siccness street souljahz will be on the rise no furfher questions / now im back to teach sum lessons wit a swiss an wesson/ dont get ya cap peeled wit out my corrections/ exitin out the pention like a rebel wit my nine knowin the next oppent comin in site/ i'll make this hell call me da devil keepin u wak flows in linne keep da game level/my flows cum quick an hit ya ear drums swift/ dropp any crew name society of the sick there more bitch made then these fake ass crips.//

jsut sumthin quick for the crew.. seein if i can flow off acid hits..

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
I dont really give a fuck how this battle goes,I think its unfair that only one of the point blank member spit thats why I didnt even bother trying on a verse, so I think we should just Fuck the voting and just get comments and opinions on shit

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I feel you Chaos.....I really gives a fuck any way it ends up crackin, I just love to battle and clown niggas....but since it's to see who supposed to battle KK we might have to get votes....I'd rather have people tell me my shit wasnt good enough to win than to just forfeit the shit.....I gives a fuck about winnin, but if I'ma lose I want it to be cuz people aint feelin my shit....

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
I say we just reschedule this shit some how, because I know X is out of state n shit.. so he aint gonna be postin' and Sam cant spit right now cuz of family problems..so it wasnt really a good sight at who would win thats why i didnt even change the lyrics i was gonna spit on audio to some quality text shit or nothin, there was no reason because 2.. 3rds of your crew didnt spit..

May 8, 2002
Chaos said:
I say we just reschedule this shit some how, because I know X is out of state n shit.. so he aint gonna be postin' and Sam cant spit right now cuz of family problems..so it wasnt really a good sight at who would win thats why i didnt even change the lyrics i was gonna spit on audio to some quality text shit or nothin, there was no reason because 2.. 3rds of your crew didnt spit..

May 26, 2003
also cuz me an sicwit it an wc the only ones that dropped em on the other members.. i say we get sum votes in for the next battle... cuz wc did have heat an maybe peeps feelin him more then us..

A

All Out HOGG

Truthfully i felt WC Malices verse the most...The rest of em all read like straight sentances to me...

To many lines like...Becuase U are a gay loser and i am the reading rainbow of all text...This is rap not proper english...lol

A

All Out HOGG

your a discrace to the siccness in every flow you make..when your on the meaning should be Sick as in the stomache-ache..

^^^Was a tight line...Even thou i think it would be tighter said like this...

Ya a disgrace to the siccness in every sense your fake...Yea your sick, sick as in the stomache-ache

Nov 14, 2002
Damn, I missed a grip. Too bad Sam and X couldn't post. Condolences to Sam for his loss. Stay up cuzz.

Anyways, about this thread, I guess we could just get feedbacc for our respective verses. Don't really matter to me though. I just love spittin'. Holla bacc.

Apr 25, 2002
Chaos said:
damn biggz i thought you were on top of things point blank only had one member post a verse

damn homie.... you want me memorize every memeber in each crew..... shit....lol com' on dawg

so since X and Sam couldnt drop..... i guess Street Souljahz take on Krooked Konceptz for crew Champs